• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What does each in-game rank mean

Did this help?

• Total voters

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
duckluv321 has joined the game.
*dies* A player with a light blue name tag has just entered your game! This player is a developer, someone who creates and edits the MCSG plugins. I'm not sure exactly what commands they have, although I assume they are similar to that of a moderator.

This is currently all the ranks I am aware of. Please let me know if I missed something :)
------------
<3 anyone who read far enough to see this. Hope I could help at least a few people with this thread :)
The developers have a rainbow tag. :3
Also, any chance there could be something for VIP? It's essentially Friend, but it has a higher kicking priority (like you'd need it x3).

Good job. Keep in mind that bolded dark red names are Administrator, and unbolded dark red names are Sr. Mod.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
The developers have a rainbow tag. :3
Also, any chance there could be something for VIP? It's essentially Friend, but it has a higher kicking priority (like you'd need it x3).

Good job. Keep in mind that bolded dark red names are Administrator, and unbolded dark red names are Sr. Mod.
Sure! I'll add it in right now. Thanks :D

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
You will never see it say this because when mods join they join all ninja-like and you don't see it say that they joined :p
This is only true if we go all "President Snow" style on these people!

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
This is only true if we go all "President Snow" style on these people!
What if all the staff joined a game, but left one person who wasn't a staff member in the game, then slowly followed the non-staff member everywhere, crouching. That would be so scary :3 OR
All the staff joins just like the other scenario, leaving one person who isn't staff on. Then they all hide, saying nothing in chat the whole game. Ninjas.

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
What if all the staff joined a game, but left one person who wasn't a staff member in the game, then slowly followed the non-staff member everywhere, crouching. That would be so scary :3 OR
All the staff joins just like the other scenario, leaving one person who isn't staff on. Then they all hide, saying nothing in chat the whole game. Ninjas.
Then we will be classed as "President Snow Wannabies"

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
You should add...

Duckluv321: IN BENJA WE TRUST. IN BACCA WE MUST.

See someone like this in the game? He is probably a bacca. He normally spams the chat with unuseful things and sometimes hacks. Sidenote: Better to fist fight him or show him, how you are burning an axe.

Otherwise, really good :)

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
You should add...

Duckluv321: IN BENJA WE TRUST. IN BACCA WE MUST.

See someone like this in the game? He is probably a bacca. He normally spams the chat with unuseful things and sometimes hacks. Sidenote: Better to fist fight him or show him, how you are burning an axe.

Otherwise, really good :)
Adding once I get on my computer :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci