• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you want to see in our survival server?

MCSG Survival Server should have:

• Total voters

Greypawz

Survivor
Reaction score
Like the Random man 1000, i will make a story.

The Faction​
One day, Bob joins a pvp/factions server, with tp.​
He loves the server and goes out to gather resources.​
He eventually becomes strong enough to get a full set of iron and a diamond sword.​
Deciding it was time to join a faction, he searched up factions.​
Someone told Bob, "Join our faction! We are pros!"​
So Bob said "why not?"​
He joins the faction.​
The Faction leader, Joe, tells Bob to come.​
Joe sends a tp invitation to Bob.​
Bob accepts and is toped to Joe.​
Bob comes to in a dark cave, with people in full sets of iron.​
He thinks "Wow, these guys are pros!"​
Then they close in and kill him.​
All of his hard work disappears in an instant.​
Bob, aghast, quits the server, never to return.​
Joe continues to tp kill other new players.​

Moral: No factions

Tiach

Survivor
Reaction score
I would like to see a survival server where you only have 1 chest that is a safe place to keep gear, so then pvp will be more intense and it would be a lot more like survival, so when you make a base you have to hide it and add traps and the rest of it :) just a thought

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
I would like to see a survival server where you only have 1 chest that is a safe place to keep gear, so then pvp will be more intense and it would be a lot more like survival, so when you make a base you have to hide it and add traps and the rest of it :) just a thought
i like it!

Jingham

Spectator
Reaction score
i think factions PVP would be great!it gives people a chance to group up, be creative make a fort, protect it from other players with software and against them in the defense of their fort and then also create a small economy within their fort/town/city whatever their creative minds build! The PvP side makes it way more fun, you dont want to just kill pigs and cows? skeletons and creepers? you want to kill other MC players in cold blood! that's what big servers are for!, but it would be good for once for people to take it seriously and not build some stupid little base, make an actual base you feel proud of and then defend it, not a heap of stone you think no one can get through, because they will! and they will steal your territory!, so whoever shares my views please, do tell me :)

S1r_Norman

Spectator
Reaction score
i would like the factions thing, but i think that if it was only set factions you could join it would not be very good. i like survival alot-as long as there is anti grief stuff and no-cheats loaded on. i like to build stuff out of wood and not some hideous fortress out of obsidian and cobblestone, which is probably gonna be the only thing to build in factions

peace

iFroxFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
When i get tierd of playing Survival Games i go on a faction/PvP server, so if i get tierd now i will just join this one :)

mackenzi401

Tribute
Reaction score
Here's just my opinion.

Factions - Great plugin for Team fights but can be abused. (Power Stacking, Claiming Too much land ect.)
Economy - Good Idea, but will involve a lot of work on shops and such things.
On the PvP side of things an arena would be a good Idea and will be used heaps.
Survival does not go well with Mcmmo.
Vanilla sounds like a good idea as long as we have basic commands such as /tpa, /sethome, /tpahere and all those goodies.
As I said, its just my opinion...take what you want from it.

:D

mackenzi401

Tribute
Reaction score
1 more thing.
Events are a key thing to keep servers going and exciting.
Have PvP events, mazes, treasure hunts.
If Factions is put in, maybe include a Faction PvP competition, I'm sure many would like it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci