• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you want to see in our survival server?

MCSG Survival Server should have:

• Total voters

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So we will be hosting a survival server very soon on top of a "vanilla" creative server, but what do you want to see as far as the style of gameplay? Vanilla, PVP, Factions, Economy?

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Vanilla would be good I'm guess. But isn't the whole point of SG for... well... SG? :p
Is there going to be some kind of special catch to this server that's different from the others? You're going to need something very original and awesome to top all the other vanillas. :p

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
The point of the server is to strengthen the community on other ways than just Survival Games. Just because our focus is Survival Games, does that mean we can't have some fun with regular Minecraft together? :p

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I just came up with a great idea, I think. Lol
Okay, so hear me out: what if there's like 275 slots or something, and when you join you're just in this lobby.
Now in front of you is a sign that has a list of warps, loads of them being many games:
For Example
-Mob Arena 25/25 (The left number represents players in the game, right represents max)
-King Of The Ladder 12/15
-Creative 50/50
-Vanilla 50/50
etc.

How's that sound? :p

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We can just have a plain vanilla with antigreifing mods but I just wanted to see what people would like.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Factions would be fun as long as it isn't an always at war, kill everybody kind of Factions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci