• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you guys think of SG5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hudderguy

Spectator
Reaction score
All these new problems are mcsg related... We dont put the chest ranks in and blame No cheat plus for the glitching around.

bigguyawesome

Spectator
Reaction score
Good map, some people in-game really seem to hate on it though, I always wonder y? Definitely needs more tier 2s though.

Ariel1967

Spectator
Reaction score
Kinda hate this map it's a bit laggy and i like maps with chest's

gammarik

Survivor
Reaction score
I haven't got to play it.. Never gets chosen.. I lost hope for MCSG as soon as Breese Island was implemented. As soon as it's available for vote, it's 90% chance that it will be chosen...

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
I love this map it is really well made and fits the theme perfectly my only criticism would be to allow players to climb to the tops of buildings and have their two chests in the places that are hard to access such as the top of the construction site and at lady liberty. Over all this and sg4 would be my top two maps due to nice scenery and fast gameplay. Awesome work keep it up

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I haven't got to play it.. Never gets chosen.. I lost hope for MCSG as soon as Breese Island was implemented. As soon as it's available for vote, it's 90% chance that it will be chosen...
I remember the good ol days with just sg1 and sg2 and people werent as obssesed with PvP as they are now...
I miss the good ol days :(

welli98

Tribute
Reaction score
I dont like this map very much... its very laggy and if i sprint over these snow half slabs im glitching back often... I don't think that this the best work of team vareide (SG 1 is my favourite ;) ) I hope that the next map is going to be a really epic thing... Greets from austria :D

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I just played my first game and i gotta say, i love it :D
I found the world's laggiest building to hide in though :/ Down to about .5 fps but while i had no armor and stone sword a player attacked w/ full iron and iron sword (and 2 diamonds in their pocket :p) and ncp kept me alive and allowed me to kill that player... 2nd place though :/
(EDIT: I was accused of hacking for the next 3 games :p)
Once again great map wish i could play it more :D

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
All these new problems are mcsg related... We dont put the chest ranks in and blame No cheat plus for the glitching around.
It might be due to NCP but without the "snowslabs", it wouldnt have occured.

OrdinaryPigMan

Diamond
Reaction score
im not a huge fan. and i know you have probably heard this but it is extremely laggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci