• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What can we do to improve this community.

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
The lag backs are a problem, and may I quote you, "pushing people away". This indeed is a big factor, but seeing as if we made the NCP less intense you will see the increase of hackers, and by increase. A lot...

If we intensified it, a normal player wouldn't be able to play. What would you rather have, the odds lag back or tons of hackers. I personally would have the lag backs, we are in a fairly odd situation seeing as if we change it would go wrong either way we go.
It dosent even stop hackers to begin with. Seriously like every game im in their is some kind of reach, sprint, chest hacks. So id rather it be less tense.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It dosent even stop hackers to begin with. Seriously like every game im in their is some kind of reach, sprint, chest hacks. So id rather it be less tense.
Fine, lets turn off NCP and you can have fun against fly hackers.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
What's wrong with the Mods?
They don't give him donor when he asks. Lol, but for real, I see no problem with mods at the moment. They used to be really bad for a couple months, but now people like Aracnophobia and Pieter, etc. are becoming active helpful mods.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
MCSG can't be perfect because US(The Community) just don't do anything about it. Half the AU community are just down right pricks. AS is just full of teams and hackers.

And Japanese people...................... just stop teaming

EDIT: I don't understand why people don't want a team limit it will fix the teaming problem

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
MCSG can't be perfect because US(The Community) just don't do anything about it. Half the AU community are just down right pricks. AS is just full of teams and hackers.

And Japanese people...................... just stop teaming

EDIT: I don't understand why people don't want a team limit it will fix the teaming problem
I don't think teaming is a problem, so I don't want to not be able to play with my friends.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think teaming is a problem, so I don't want to not be able to play with my friends.
Everyone wants to play with friends then those friends make a 6 team which gets in peoples nerves

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Everyone wants to play with friends then those friends make a 6 team which gets in peoples nerves
Dying eats on people's nerves too. 27 flint and steels gets on people's nerves. Doesn't mean they are or should be illegal.

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
Dying eats on people's nerves too. 27 flint and steels gets on people's nerves. Doesn't mean they are or should be illegal.
There's nothing wrong with teaming, but when the team is greater than 5... Then I have a problem >.<

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with teaming, but when the team is greater than 5... Then I have a problem >.<
Yeah, it might be annoying, but it's not very common and it should not be considered as a serious problem.

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah, it might be annoying, but it's not very common and it should not be considered as a serious problem.
Maybe we play at different times, but I think it's a serious problem. It's okay though, I respect your opinion. :) I mind it, but not enough to request anything to be done about it. I'll just rage internally each time. >.<

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci