• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What always makes you smile?

happi?

• Total voters
J

Jojo

My family, especially my grandpa -probably the happiest human on earth,
My friends,
Memories of my mouse - I love her! And I'll miss her forever :333
And on the topic of playing mc: just people saying little nice things :)
Each Ty, <3, hello,... compliments makes me happy

So this <3 goes to all of you ;)

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hm. A lot of things.

Any video game
Family
IRL Friends
Jaan and his jokes :p
Playing CS:GO with duckluv321
Playing with the old haunted clan
And all my friends I have made online through the staff team and the forums.
Am I considered a friend <3

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
A lot of things make me happy. I've been through a lot of sadness, so I can enjoy much of life because of those hard times.

One of my favorite things is just exploring or learning anything. If I could have one wish, it would be to be able to tour history without affecting it. It would bring me so much joy to see Earth's past. It would also be awesome to be someone else for a day, just to see what it's like inside someone else's head.

Besides that, I love being around people, as long as they aren't a jerk. The longer I live, the more fascinated I become by the behavior of others. In other words, marching band brings me great joy. :D

And like most people, I love compliments because they make me feel good about myself. Just about anybody you can think of would welcome a compliment, though they might not show it. So if you ever think of something nice you could say to someone, go ahead and do it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci