• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What always makes you smile?

happi?

• Total voters

LordKapparino

Spectator
Reaction score
Aww it's nice to see a thread like this :)

Some things that make me smile:
1. Anime
2. Games
3. Making other people smile
4. Winter break is coming, which means 2 weeks off and Christmas! (Thankgsiving break hasn't even ended yet LOL)
Wow you do like a lot of anime kissing scenes

Yeah I like when I make people laugh and when I rek people who are way better than me in anything but mostly video games.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Happiness is a mental or emotional state of well-being characterized by positive or pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy.[1] A variety of biological, psychological, religious, and philosophical approaches have striven to define happiness and identify its sources. Various research groups, including positive psychology, endeavor to apply the scientific method to answer questions about what "happiness" is, and how it might be attained.

It is of such fundamental importance to the human condition that "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" were deemed to be unalienable rights by the United States Declaration of Independence.

The United Nations declared 20 March the International Day of Happiness to recognise the relevance of happiness and wellbeing as universal goals. In 2014 Happy (Pharrell Williams song) became the anthem and inspired clips from around the world.

It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

~Charles Spurgeon

M

MattGlowstone

What really makes me happy is when the community thanks me for helping them and also this might seem weird but I'm happy to go to school, I really enjoy school :p

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
What really makes me happy is when the community thanks me for helping them and also this might seem weird but I'm happy to go to school, I really enjoy school :p
Wow, I wish I can enjoy school like you :p

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
My girlfriend...oh, i don't have one :(

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Talking with people. I like talking with the people on MCGamer. Sometimes. Some are nice, some are complete jerks, but I stay away from those people :cool:
I also love playing soccer/football. It's so much fun for me, plus I can run fast. I ain't no Peter Crouch.
So much more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci