• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vortex [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny'

Survivor
Reaction score
ik. ur good. tiggy is just thirsty for officer rank again. :p
Lol tigster the more u ask the less chance ur gonna get... I already accepted the fact I'm not getting officer, you still have a chance if u stop begging lmao

Reaction score
IGN:
jman0111 | TheCanMan_ | rodskillshd

Games Won:

I've just recently started to play MCSG actively again, after quitting Hive. I only have around 50 wins, but I plan to try-hard and get a lot of wins fast. I just thought of mentioning, I have over 300 wins on the HiveMC.

Games Played:

I've played around 400 games. When I first started MCSG (back in May 2014), I wasn't as good and my W/L was bad. I plan to improve that over the course of time.

Skype (Add jcruz1104):

If you need my skype, I'll just PM it to you.

Were you invited by an Officer+?:

I was not.

Who do you know in Vortex:

Since I am fairly new to this community, and I don't know anybody, I sadly know no one in Vortex. I hope, that if I am accepted, I can meet a lot of new people :)

Previous Clans:

I was only in a few randy clans before applying for this one. OptimusUS, Synergy.

Anything else we should know about you:

Xenos

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:
jman0111 | TheCanMan_ | rodskillshd

Games Won:

I've just recently started to play MCSG actively again, after quitting Hive. I only have around 50 wins, but I plan to try-hard and get a lot of wins fast. I just thought of mentioning, I have over 300 wins on the HiveMC.

Games Played:

I've played around 400 games. When I first started MCSG (back in May 2014), I wasn't as good and my W/L was bad. I plan to improve that over the course of time.

Skype (Add jcruz1104):

If you need my skype, I'll just PM it to you.

Were you invited by an Officer+?:

I was not.

Who do you know in Vortex:

Since I am fairly new to this community, and I don't know anybody, I sadly know no one in Vortex. I hope, that if I am accepted, I can meet a lot of new people :)

Previous Clans:

I was only in a few randy clans before applying for this one. OptimusUS, Synergy.

Anything else we should know about you:

For you to get trial you will have to be active on the ts to get trial.So be active. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci