• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vortex [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Redixius (AKA GamingPowerable)
Games Won: around 700 by now?
Games Played: 4000+
Skype (Add jcruz1104): dinomali10
Were you invited by an Officer+?: No
Who do you know in Vortex: I talked to nightmqre here and there on legacy ts
Previous Clans: Forsken,Synergy were the 2 that were not 2 randy xD
Anything else we should know about you: Im a chill bac
Get on TS and talk to ppl. Get to know the members. They should be scrimming soon so that is a good time to prove yourself

DayDream

Experienced
Reaction score

IGN: daydreamlane
Games Won: 427
Games Played: Sign*
Skype (Add jcruz1104): K (Private)
Were you invited by an Officer+?: Nope
Who do you know in Vortex: You prob dont remember me anyway but some people may because of hate but lets see.
Previous Clans: Current Past Clan: Project Omega
Anything else we should know about you: My parents are divorced and things are happening I dont like to talk about but if you would like to know let me know, and I am CS:GO Player add me if you want (WhyDontUDie) and yeah lets see what happens.

long_luk

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: GetSnyphilis
Games Won: 827
Games Played: 4901
Who do you know in Vortex: Kyle, Josh, Billy (kind of), and largoodie (Upon acceptance.)
Previous Clans: No idea
Anything else we should know about you: Well, my number one aspiration for my MCSG career is to be #1 like the great Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen. (Heeeee waaasssss numberrrrr one!)

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score

IGN: daydreamlane
Games Won: 427
Games Played: Sign*
Skype (Add jcruz1104): K (Private)
Were you invited by an Officer+?: Nope
Who do you know in Vortex: You prob dont remember me anyway but some people may because of hate but lets see.
Previous Clans: Current Past Clan: Project Omega
Anything else we should know about you: My parents are divorced and things are happening I dont like to talk about but if you would like to know let me know, and I am CS:GO Player add me if you want (WhyDontUDie) and yeah lets see what happens.
IGN: GetSnyphilis
Games Won: 827
Games Played: 4901
Who do you know in Vortex: Kyle, Josh, Billy (kind of), and largoodie (Upon acceptance.)
Previous Clans: No idea
Anything else we should know about you: Well, my number one aspiration for my MCSG career is to be #1 like the great Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen. (Heeeee waaasssss numberrrrr one!)
Get on TS and hang out with ppls in da clans

BacccaPlays

Experienced
Reaction score
good job guys on the battle i carried the whole time wouldnt have won without me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci