• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Volcanic | AU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay I don't see why you have to attack me with words? I was being nice with what I was saying, I guess I won't then. Basically your clan is bad, you've moved every win over from Sublime when the only good person that moved over was Knowledgeguy, then you go say you have 1000 wins? Lol okay you buy an account, doesn't mean you earns the wins. Kthxbai rat ;) Also I don't why you mention Kharizma in your post?
Kingson just got rekt.

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
Go on?...
Wait what? xD
Alright, here goes. Kharizma cheated in every clan battle I took part in. They would use alts in every cb they were in. Some of the alts TurdBurger and co use in cb's are: WildWizza, monkies7172, RokMelon and many more.. _VelqrohG_ and dealyoli are McNinjaCraft. GeneralQuam on the forums is also McNinjaCraft. TurdBurger would often say that he couldn't play but what he'd really be doing is going into separate calls on alts.

If kingson wants me to delete this post I will.

Reaction score
Alright, here goes. Kharizma cheated in every clan battle I took part in. They would use alts in every cb they were in. Some of the alts TurdBurger and co use in cb's are: WildWizza, monkies7172, RokMelon and many more.. _VelqrohG_ and dealyoli are McNinjaCraft. GeneralQuam on the forums is also McNinjaCraft. TurdBurger would often say that he couldn't play but what he'd really be doing is going into separate calls on alts.

Let's all admit, we've all cheated in CB's ;P

Reactions: 1

Kingyy_

Platinum
Reaction score

nah keep it mate. its all true

Exploit

Survivor
Reaction score

I agreed 100%, I witnessed the same behaviour during my time in the clan.

cbrown

Experienced
Reaction score

Well said Bailey <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci