• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Volcanic | AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingyy_

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: rob54

Wins/Games Total: 363 / 4416 dont worry i started when i wasn't so good
Will you be active and dedicated to this clan? yes
Past Bans: i have never been banned
Past Clans: Sympathy and MortalAU
Have you had any previous problems with clan members? No i don't think so ha
Last Comments: Hope i get trialed
Sorry but you have been declined due to bad relations with some members. Come on the teamspeak to get to know the players better ;)

iRektU

Tribute
Reaction score
SQUOTE="Kingyy_, post: 1772637, member: 327758"]Sorry crazydudes9, we do not accept perm banned players, goodbye :)[/QUOTE]

sorry but I dont understand when u say "perm ban" does It mean banned from the clan??? Or banned from mcsg??? Please add me on skype to discuss It: Ishrektu

cbrown

Experienced
Reaction score
I am using cbrown10s forum account but it's not me cbrown Dosen't play much any more so I use it.
IGN: FuzzieSodaHD

Wins/Games Total: 46/361 and my alr DefyingOddz 6/11
Will you be active and dedicated to this clan? Yep
Past Bans: none
Past Clans:none
Have you had any previous problems with clan members? Nope
Last comments? I can has grammar

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Kingyy_ , I'm not trying to start flame or any thing but you have moved all of Sumblimes wins to this clan when only 2 members moved from Sublime to here, anyway just think it isn't really legit and I wouldn't call my self the num 3 au clan if I did that, nor would I put my self under 1000 wins if I've brought 700 of the wins. ;) also gl

Kingyy_

Platinum
Reaction score
Kingyy_ , I'm not trying to start flame or any thing but you have moved all of Sumblimes wins to this clan when only 2 members moved from Sublime to here, anyway just think it isn't really legit and I wouldn't call my self the num 3 au clan if I did that ;) also gl
Yeah but i wouldnt call kharizma number 4, or 5th. probably 10th with the way they cheat. but anyway, thx :)

Kingyy_

Platinum
Reaction score
Hold on, you would to get General off your thread, but you announce him as a rat?
Another smart idea by Kingson!
Can you not reply and be a smart ass with every post I make? It is almost like you are attached to me ... Anyway, us fighting is not worth it. Add me on skype so we can talk.

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah but i wouldnt call kharizma number 4, or 5th. probably 10th with the way they cheat. but anyway, thx :)
Okay I don't see why you have to attack me with words? I was being nice with what I was saying, I guess I won't then. Basically your clan is bad, you've moved every win over from Sublime when the only good person that moved over was Knowledgeguy, then you go say you have 1000 wins? Lol okay you buy an account, doesn't mean you earns the wins. Kthxbai rat ;) Also I don't why you mention Kharizma in your post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci