• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vizion | US | CA

Nicky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok first of all you can't get a mod involved it was MY clan as well and I was The OWNER and I demoted you to officer then we had a fight and I disbanded. you can just say oh it was my clan because you were apart of it. 123456789matrty please tel Sertified to stop this flame.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Ok first of all you can't get a mod involved it was MY clan as well and I was The OWNER and I demoted you to officer then we had a fight and I disbanded. you can just say oh it was my clan because you were apart of it. 123456789matrty please tel Sertified to stop this flame.
I literally owned it for 1 1/2 months

Nicky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You didn't OWN it I was the owner as well as thebrokendoor and you were demoted to officer. I DISBANNDED cause we had a fight and I specifically said "Don't copy my can name I might use it sometime." and Then a day later you make a clan called ThePrivileged and you were like oh it has a The it is nothing like Privileged. I had and still have the power to tell you not to use my name, but yet you did. Since I was the owner you can't tell me what to do with MY clan name. please get off f my thread if you are going to cause flame.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
This guy doesnt even know what he is talking about. But fine, keep the name. You will make a new clan within the next week

Nicky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I probably know more stuff right now then you will ever know in your whole life! I am saying the truth and since you are trying to start flame lease get off of MY thread. thnx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci