• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vizion | US | CA

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Just add my name somewhere with a swaggy "Thanks to SertifiedBlocks for starting this wonderful clan"

Reaction score
Just going to share my opinion on one of your players. Please don't be offended as I am speaking the truth.

So one of your Elite players named "Chrilt" hacks. Please don't spam me with hate comments now. I've seen him use

hacks in games before, now I'm not posting this on your thread to give you a bad name, I'm just saying that he's not someone

that you can trust. I'm not the only one who's seen him hack. http://gyazo.com/7e8c27bc7bca73b1afd6232042f245e5

Please don't spam me. Just deal with that player of yours, his ratio isn't legit in anyway ;)

Nicky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: YoshiePlayz and Gunther1889
Wins: 261 TOTAL!
Games Played: 1700+

Mcsg donor: Nope, I can easily get it
Got Skype/TS: Yes I have both

Skype name (PM a leader/officer if you feel uncomfortable posting it): YoshiePlayz
Got a mic: Blue Snowball
Timezone: PST

How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: i havent teamed with any :D
PvP Strengths/Weaknesses: FnS, Bow and Sword
Are you willing to wear the clan mustaches such as the ones in the banner: HELL YEA!
Past Clans: #Divinity #Inviction #Europa #Defiance #Anti-Gravity
Best quote: I know what it is like to be in pain, but that doesn't mean I am all depressed. Life is life. There is pain and there is regret.
Accepted Rank: Trial

Rinaldiminer

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: YoshiePlayz and Gunther1889
Wins: 261 TOTAL!
Games Played: 1700+

Mcsg donor: Nope, I can easily get it
Got Skype/TS: Yes I have both

Skype name (PM a leader/officer if you feel uncomfortable posting it): YoshiePlayz
Got a mic: Blue Snowball
Timezone: PST

How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: i havent teamed with any :D
PvP Strengths/Weaknesses: FnS, Bow and Sword
Are you willing to wear the clan mustaches such as the ones in the banner: HELL YEA!
Past Clans: #Divinity #Inviction #Europa #Defiance #Anti-Gravity
Best quote: I know what it is like to be in pain, but that doesn't mean I am all depressed. Life is life. There is pain and there is regret.
Thought you were done with clans :/

Nicky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Um I was the OWNER and you were the LEADER so Since I was the owner I can choose it to be my clan name. And you named your clan the privileged and I NEVER gave you permission.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci