• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Villager Shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I heard that the first time.
I just think It is unneccesary.
Capito? :)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You asked something I had already answered.
I do not think they are the same, I was comparing them. They are similiar to having a chest but instead you have to pay something to obtain what you want.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First of all there is a lot of confusion on if this node is for maps that will be submitted, general map ideas for creators to pick up or feature suggestions for the current maps, so different forum nodes appropriately named will be a big help, which is why new nodes are already being worked on, so confusion like this is avoided.

Second of all, where did you hear Chad is testing maps? Apparently when the new nodes come in not even ZombieTracker will be reviewing the maps.

(Also, did I even mention ZombieTracker or Chad at all in my previous post?)
read this http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-giant-jungle-map-trailer.3189/page-2#post-26914 and btw it's in your signeture

Infrint

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree with bowl, it will ruin the "survival part"
I think it would make it more like the hunger games movie and book
*SPOILER FOR MOVIE AND BOOK*
In the hunger games book but i'm not sure about the movie katniss had to do certain things to get stuff from haymich. It would make it kind of like that. Don't say I spoiled the book i put the spoiler alert.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I think it would make it more like the hunger games movie and book
*SPOILER FOR MOVIE AND BOOK*
In the hunger games book but i'm not sure about the movie katniss had to do certain things to get stuff from haymich. It would make it kind of like that. Don't say I spoiled the book i put the spoiler alert.
Sure, to kiss n ingame player?

This idea wouldnt make it more like the hunger games and
this isn't the hunger games.

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Think it would be a great idea.
If only there was a plguin to control it. :p

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Why would you need a plugin to control it? Everything you really need is in the filter.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why would you need a plugin to control it? Everything you really need is in the filter.
When they regenerate the map they will have to regenerate the villager. Are it possible? And it will lose the trades and make new, that I like. The chests are random. Why not the villager shops included? With random trades that are fair it is fine. (The regular trades are fair)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
When they regenerate the map they will have to regenerate the villager. Are it possible? And it will lose the trades and make new, that I like. The chests are random. Why not the villager shops included? With random trades that are fair it is fine. (The regular trades are fair)
The villagers would spawn in the same spot, because I've noticed there are always the same number of X animal in the same spot each game, and when the map is loaded I believe it loads all the mobs in the spots they were in when the map was saved.
So yes, this is possible.

Infrint

Spectator
Reaction score
Sure, to kiss n ingame player?

This idea wouldnt make it more like the hunger games and
this isn't the hunger games.
What I meant was that she had to do something that the audience would enjoy to get something from a sponsor. Like if it was in the second map you could have a dungeon with a chest that did not randomize. Lets say it had a unobtainable item, like record 11 or 13 i'm not sure which one. But to get it you had to go through a dungeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci