• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vida Cova (24&48) -=Team Apollo=-

Do you like the map?

• Total voters

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Stories dont usually support the visual theme, you need to feel a theme when playing on the map ..
I didn't really get the theme either when I was building the map. I was just...building it. I'm not the biggest fan of the map, but it's a lot better than some of the entries here.

M

MrKorrenian

I think the gameplay wasn't the best during the testing because we only had about 10 people playing on a 48 person map. If we could've gotten more people I guarantee the gameplay would have been much better.
The gameplay was still fun. I'm excited if this gets added, to see what people do with corn. God the fishing rods.

EvilMuffin253

Spectator
Reaction score
I would definitely change the corn, the way you have built it leaves some players with an unfair advantage over others depending on where they spawn, anyway map looks epic! :D

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I would definitely change the corn, the way you have built it leaves some players with an unfair advantage over others depending on where they spawn, anyway map looks epic! :D
Actually, the chests are on the bottom so you'll have to fall down regardless of where you spawn.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Actually, the chests are on the bottom so you'll have to fall down regardless of where you spawn.
it is still unfair, if someone drops from the middle they get to the chestt faster than someone who falls at a parkour corner, the unfair part is some podiums means its easier to get to the middle

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
it is still unfair, if someone drops from the middle they get to the chestt faster than someone who falls at a parkour corner, the unfair part is some podiums means its easier to get to the middle
During testing I could beat people to the chests from the other spots. There's very little advantage, if any.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Think of newer players who arent going to be able to do the parkour
Jumping down and swimming, skipping the parkour, is slightly faster than running along the spokes, while running along the spokes is slightly safer, it all evens out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci