• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vex | US/CA Clan

Is Vex going to be a good clan?

• Yes

Votes: 43 40.6%
  • For sure

Votes: 21 19.8%
  • OG

Votes: 17 16.0%
  • I'll sleep on it

Votes: 46 43.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecliipse__

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Kelvin
IGN:Ecliipse__
Do You Have Skype?: Yes
Do You Have TS?: Yes but I echo but i am trying to fix it.(If you know how to plz tell me)
Timezone:Eastern Timezone
Wins:42
Games Played:1356 (Because i play lots of my games with friends cuz i play mcsg for fun not for wins but now with the community being much different i know now i need to try)
PvP Lvl: 6/7
Average Player?: Im above average of a normal player cuz i can do combos much easily then how i used to back then.
How Do I take out a 2 team? I get them low with fns and bow locks but if i have no arrows i go in with fns try get them in it or rush in and take risks if they are iron armor stone swords or wood swords and pick up arrows if they shoot at me.
Past Clans: None
Do You Agree With Trial: Yes/No because i want to help pvp cuz in situations if a teammate is low i come at the right time to help as long as im near them or running that direction to them before they were getting attacked.
Clan Members Known?: QuantumStats and Xqf #Vex
Why i want to join: I want to join because i want to try out a clan for once and hang out with my friends quantumstats and xqf. #Vex
Banned on accounts?: No i have never done anything that got me banned on mcsg and i wouldnt do anything that would.

Last edited:

CNR1

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Connor
Ign: zCNR
Do you have Skype?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes
Timezone?: GMT
How many wins do you have?: 758
How many games have you played?: 1969
On a scale of 1/10 how good do you think you are?: I don't know if I want to answer this question because it may come over in a cocky manor but I would say 8/10
Do you think your an above average player?: Yes :3
How would you take out a 2 team?: Split them up circling building to find the right opportunity to fns the one in the front I would begin to crit hit him while he is on fire and to secure he will die I shoot a couple of arrows to make sure he burns out and take the 1v1 with the remaining player. There is another strategy I just go all out
<- One of my top 5 entries
Past clans? (Eu clans) -Solitude Eu clan at the moment - RetroReborn
Do you agree to a trial? Sure whatever
Do you know the leader or a members in #Vex?: QuantumStats, Xqf
Why do you want to join #Vex?: Looking for a US clan to contribute to and I asked Xqf if he knew any decent US clans and bought me to this thread.

-Yes I am British C:

Zectify

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Connor
Ign: zCNR
Do you have Skype?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes
Timezone?: GMT
How many wins do you have?: 758
How many games have you played?: 1969
On a scale of 1/10 how good do you think you are?: I don't know if I want to answer this question because it may come over in a cocky manor but I would say 8/10
Do you think your an above average player?: Yes :3
How would you take out a 2 team?: Split them up circling building to find the right opportunity to fns the one in the front I would begin to crit hit him while he is on fire and to secure he will die I shoot a couple of arrows to make sure he burns out and take the 1v1 with the remaining player. There is another strategy I just go all out
<- One of my top 5 entries
Past clans? (Eu clans) -Solitude Eu clan at the moment - RetroReborn
Do you agree to a trial? Sure whatever
Do you know the leader or a members in #Vex?: QuantumStats, Xqf
Why do you want to join #Vex?: Looking for a US clan to contribute to and I asked Xqf if he knew any decent US clans and bought me to this thread.

-Yes I am British C:
Accepted for member.
Glad to have you!

iJuke

Quantum
Reaction score
Name:Kelvin
IGN:Ecliipse__
Do You Have Skype?: Yes
Do You Have TS?: Yes but I echo but i am trying to fix it.(If you know how to plz tell me)
Timezone:Eastern Timezone
Wins:42
Games Played:1356 (Because i play lots of my games with friends cuz i play mcsg for fun not for wins but now with the community being much different i know now i need to try)
PvP Lvl: 6/7
Average Player?: Im above average of a normal player cuz i can do combos much easily then how i used to back then.
How Do I take out a 2 team? I get them low with fns and bow locks but if i have no arrows i go in with fns try get them in it or rush in and take risks if they are iron armor stone swords or wood swords and pick up arrows if they shoot at me.
Past Clans: None
Do You Agree With Trial: Yes/No because i want to help pvp cuz in situations if a teammate is low i come at the right time to help as long as im near them or running that direction to them before they were getting attacked.
Clan Members Known?: QuantumStats and Xqf #Vex
Why i want to join: I want to join because i want to try out a clan for once and hang out with my friends quantumstats and xqf. #Vex
Banned on accounts?: No i have never done anything that got me banned on mcsg and i wouldnt do anything that would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci