• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vex | US/CA Clan

Is Vex going to be a good clan?

• Yes

Votes: 43 40.6%
  • For sure

Votes: 21 19.8%
  • OG

Votes: 17 16.0%
  • I'll sleep on it

Votes: 46 43.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainObvious

Tribute
Reaction score
Name:Kolten
Ign:CaptainStrive
Do you have Skype?:Yes my skype is mikeypvp321
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes i do have teamspeak.
Timezone?: Pacific Timezone
How many wins do you have?: Around 120
How many games have you played?: Around 800
On a scale of 1/10 how good do you think you are?: This is a hard choice because im good at communication and teamwork so if i was going 1-10 for how good for the clan I am, i would pick me a 9.0 for the goodness of the clan.
Do you think your an above average player?:I believe I am severely a Top notch player, I listen to communcation and I usually can take any 1v1 or any 1v3 and win it or make it a good fight ;3 but I believe I am way above the average joe.
How would you take out a 2 team?: I would usually try to split them up somehow, depends what map i'm on or how stacked i am and how stacked they are but I would alot of my secondaries including fns and bow and rod to get combos or get them low to try and take a 1v1 or make one run off.
Past clans? Voyage, Beyond. Etc.
Do you agree to a trial? Yeah I would most certainly agree with getting trial for a couple of days if needed. ;3
Do you know the leader or a members in #Vex?: No, but I could easily get to know them and create good teamwork with them.
Why do you want to join #Vex?:I would love to join vex because of the amazing professional forum page I see, also I love the Quality of the details of the writing and just seems like its going to be a fun experience, I could also bring alot of skills to the clan and show all of the clan that I'm a good honest leader. <3

Thanks For Reading!

Oyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm more known then you, you forgot the ' Hell no' section on the poll question btw.
Yeah u sure are, u don't even know my accounts gtfo off the thread, god damn ur annoying af

iAdilHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Adil
Ign: QuantumStats
Do you have Skype?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes
Timezone?: UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
How many wins do you have?: 683
How many games have you played?: 2286
On a scale of 1/10 how good do you think you are?: 9
Do you think your an above average player?: Yes
How would you take out a 2 team: I would bow spam because im really good with the bow nd i would choke point or run into another player to try and get help
Past clans? Era, Obelisk, Forge, Beyond
Do you agree to a trial? Yes
Do you know the leader or a members in #Vex?: Yes I Know Xqf
Why do you want to join #Vex?: I want to join because my bud xqf is in this clan and i just left beyond because no one was active and xqf told me to join this clan

iJuke

Quantum
Reaction score
Name:Kolten
Ign:CaptainStrive
Do you have Skype?:Yes my skype is mikeypvp321
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes i do have teamspeak.
Timezone?: Pacific Timezone
How many wins do you have?: Around 120
How many games have you played?: Around 800
On a scale of 1/10 how good do you think you are?: This is a hard choice because im good at communication and teamwork so if i was going 1-10 for how good for the clan I am, i would pick me a 9.0 for the goodness of the clan.
Do you think your an above average player?:I believe I am severely a Top notch player, I listen to communcation and I usually can take any 1v1 or any 1v3 and win it or make it a good fight ;3 but I believe I am way above the average joe.
How would you take out a 2 team?: I would usually try to split them up somehow, depends what map i'm on or how stacked i am and how stacked they are but I would alot of my secondaries including fns and bow and rod to get combos or get them low to try and take a 1v1 or make one run off.
Past clans? Voyage, Beyond. Etc.
Do you agree to a trial? Yeah I would most certainly agree with getting trial for a couple of days if needed. ;3
Do you know the leader or a members in #Vex?: No, but I could easily get to know them and create good teamwork with them.
Why do you want to join #Vex?:I would love to join vex because of the amazing professional forum page I see, also I love the Quality of the details of the writing and just seems like its going to be a fun experience, I could also bring alot of skills to the clan and show all of the clan that I'm a good honest leader. <3
Accepted as member

Thanks For Reading!
Name: Adil
Ign: QuantumStats
Do you have Skype?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes
Timezone?: UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
How many wins do you have?: 683
How many games have you played?: 2286
On a scale of 1/10 how good do you think you are?: 9
Do you think your an above average player?: Yes
How would you take out a 2 team: I would bow spam because im really good with the bow nd i would choke point or run into another player to try and get help
Past clans? Era, Obelisk, Forge, Beyond
Do you agree to a trial? Yes
Do you know the leader or a members in #Vex?: Yes I Know Xqf
Why do you want to join #Vex?: I want to join because my bud xqf is in this clan and i just left beyond because no one was active and xqf told me to join this clan
Accepted as member

Oyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
Could you just change the name ffs
leave the thread, and go get a mod ffs lmao. They're not going to, and stop Inappropriate body part on a male riding jay like bruh, I've known jay longer and I've been in his olddd clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci