• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Vectroid [US Clan]

DvstDash

Experienced
Reaction score
No , we didnt steal your members.Your members left your clan to join my clan.
Ok, but why did you have to insult me? And explain what King had to with this.
Ok guys, better take this conversation away. Oh yea, you said you were done with the clan. That is the reason being why they joined Vectroid. I will sort out the ts issue on in a few days. Please stop the flame.

BearXViet

Survivor
Reaction score

-=| Application Form |=-

In-Game-Name :BearXViet
Wins/Games Played :273/1110
Skype/TeamSpeak username :nam12363
Timezone :Canada
PvP Strengths :Combos and sword
PvP Weakness : (We want something that is not under your control like teams, hackers, and lag. Address something that is purely your weakness.)Bow spam and water fights

Combat Rates-8
Sword: 9/10
Bow:5 /10
Fishing Rod:7 /10
Flint and Steel:10 /10
Tactics:7 /10

IMMAB34ST

Spectator
Reaction score
On behalf of #Kryptical we challenge you to 3v3+ if accepted msg me on Skype reeceram. if denied reply with a "no"

ThePsychoSpyder

Quantum
Reaction score
Ok guys, better take this conversation away. Oh yea, you said you were done with the clan. That is the reason being why they joined Vectroid. I will sort out the ts issue on in a few days. Please stop the flame.
Well, we can't sort out the issue on the TS because I'm banned from it.

Haqeem

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok, but why did you have to insult me? And explain what King had to with this.
I didnt insult you just was talking about why you could not help with Teamspeak server for 10$ but got $200+ rank.Honestly I also dont know why King was brought into to this

Haqeem

Diamond
Reaction score
-=| Application Form |=-
In-Game-Name :BearXViet
Wins/Games Played :273/1110
Skype/TeamSpeak username :nam12363
Timezone :Canada
PvP Strengths :Combos and sword
PvP Weakness : (We want something that is not under your control like teams, hackers, and lag. Address something that is purely your weakness.)Bow spam and water fights

Combat Rates-8
Sword: 9/10
Bow:5 /10
Fishing Rod:7 /10
Flint and Steel:10 /10
Tactics:7 /10
ACCEPTED , Welcome to Vectroid! Come on our TeamSpeak Server for better communication :)

Haqeem

Diamond
Reaction score
Cuz they're all Asian.
Wow , you such a racist prick aren't you? , its all "AMERICA!" for you huh? why don't you leave our country and just go back to your own! We don't need you here , you are useless here anyways.

ThePsychoSpyder

Quantum
Reaction score
Wow , you such a racist prick aren't you? , its all "AMERICA!" for you huh? why don't you leave our country and just go back to your own! We don't need you here , you are useless here anyways.
That was more of a geographical comment due to the time zone... Sorry if I offended you.. I'm Asian too. Don't take it the wrong way. Can you just think about what I'm trying to say? Why the hell would I offend my own race? Screw this, I'm done. I'm not racist. I quit. You are more trouble than you're worth Troll. You used to hack , then you charge everyone back for donor, and then you make a derogatory reply without thinking about what I'm actually trying to say. Look, if I offended you, I'm sorry! Just try to interpret the sentence. Look you guys said a ton of crap about me (especially Jayson) and I shut my pie hole and didn't speak out against. Really the only angry person here should be me. Everyone here calls me useless and.I am sick and tired of being teased and picked on.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci