• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Vectroid [US Clan]

DvstDash

Experienced
Reaction score
I would ask for cheerleader, but I don't feel like supporting the people who kicked me out of my own clan.
I am really sorry for that. Idk who banned you, but when I am back home, I will immediately unban and give you VIP.

ThePsychoSpyder

Quantum
Reaction score
I am really sorry for that. Idk who banned you, but when I am back home, I will immediately unban and give you VIP.
You don't have to do that, Elf and James (Anonymous Nicknames) kicked me from the clan because they felt like I was a "bad leader" a "mommys boy" and a "horrible pvper".

Killzy

Survivor
Reaction score
You don't have to do that, Elf and James (Anonymous Nicknames) kicked me from the clan because they felt like I was a "bad leader" a "mommys boy" and a "horrible pvper".
Can you come on the ts, please?

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Yeah they didn't even explain why they kicked me...

Aldxelm

Diamond
Reaction score
Dont need to be kind. Hhdtroll and Jaysonkayu427 sounds more honest.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci