• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vanths help

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
Ok, so I've 'hit a nerve' I can see, calling me "honey" and I am embarrassed for all of you that are constantly criticizing Vanth on here every chance you get, it really makes you look bad.
Oh no, I look bad on an online community, where I'm completely anonymous, and will not affect me on my real life, oh no

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Whenever he "helps" someone he asks them to come on here and make a post praising him. He's trying to make himself look better because he thinks it will help him get mod. He's not helping people because he wants to make the server better, he's doing it to get attention from staff.
I'm not even going for mod. :p I just want people to tell people, so those people know where to go if they need help. Ceroria please lock this thread, thanks.

~Vanth

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
I'll do what I wish thanks.

No wonder you guys are "defending" one another, I see you are buddies. Just leave please, don't revive this thread.

I asked him to tell people so other people would come to me for help, so everyone knows that if they need help with anything, then i'm always here :)

~Vanth
The only person I've talked to between those 4 is Exult, don't know Austin or Lis at all.

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thread locked due to request.

Please don't insult Vanth. He's being really helpful. You shouldn't flame at him for helping the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci