• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vanths help

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~VanthVanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~VanthVanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth~Vanth
Sorry, I didn't quite get your name. What was it?

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Whoa!!! what's with all the collective bullying on this thread?!? I can only come to the conclusion (since you are publicly ridiculing Vanth) that it's turned into a competition as to who can be the most sarcastic..... It's actually embarrassing to read all of the negative comments on here. If you have a valid problem with Vanth, why not pm him directly, instead of slagging him off on here, sorry but it only makes you guys look immature and jealous.

Illumiigel

Survivor
Reaction score
Whoa!!! what's with all the collective bullying on this thread?!? I can only come to the conclusion (since you are publicly ridiculing Vanth) that it's turned into a competition as to who can be the most sarcastic..... It's actually embarrassing to read all of the negative comments on here. If you have a valid problem with Vanth, why not pm him directly, instead of slagging him off on here, sorry but it only makes you guys look immature and jealous.
Whenever he "helps" someone he asks them to come on here and make a post praising him. He's trying to make himself look better because he thinks it will help him get mod. He's not helping people because he wants to make the server better, he's doing it to get attention from staff.

Akame

Diamond
Reaction score
Whenever he "helps" someone he asks them to come on here and make a post praising him. He's trying to make himself look better because he thinks it will help him get mod. He's not helping people because he wants to make the server better, he's doing it to get attention from staff.
There were like 5 of these threads in the past, honestly he seemed like a nice guy and all when I was having my interview but these threads seem suspicious.

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up...not. I'm not stupid and I am observant and even if he is helping people at mcgamer for his own personal gain, nevertheless he is still helping out isn't he? Also that still does not give people the right to come onto the forums and try and make him look bad. Grow some balls and talk to him directly about it.

Illumiigel

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up...not. I'm not stupid and I am observant and even if he is helping people at mcgamer for his own personal gain, nevertheless he is still helping out isn't he? Also that still does not give people the right to come onto the forums and try and make him look bad. Grow some balls and talk to him directly about it.
Who's the one being sarcastic now? Looks like you're joining the "competition" ;)

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
if you're helping people out just to get that red name, then you are doing it all for the wrong reasons, js

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
lmao, honey, how is it embarrassing for you?
Ok, so I've 'hit a nerve' I can see, calling me "honey" and I am embarrassed for all of you that are constantly criticizing Vanth on here every chance you get, it really makes you look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci