• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

USA Presidential elections

Tristag

Spectator
Reaction score
I would have to agree. This year, im pretty sure that the president will be republican mostly because there just isnt any good democrats running. Illegal immigration has to stop and we really cant let it keep happening. Also from what i have seen and heard, trump isnt that good at running a business as previous candidates(aka Mitt Romney). Trump was born into wealth after his father died. Romney actually worked his butt off to get what he has now. Trump can make some good investments tho.
Exactly, at this point I just want someone to actually take a stand on the ridiculousness of illegal immigration. I've watched a nice little New Mexico town I grew up in turn into a crime infested pit. My grandmother was also mugged by illegal immigrants and they were just let out a few days later. Not to mention the affect it has on the entire economy. People will try to justify it, in the end it should be America and Americans that decide whether or not to let people into their country. I don't understand why literally any other country can create strict immigration laws, yet it's only America that is "xenophobic" for doing so. That's why, as long as someone does something about it, they have my support. In regards to Romney and Trump, I agree. I won't pretend he was born into wealth, though as you said, it takes a certain amount of know how to turn millions into billions. Again though, Idc if the person didn't have two pennies to rub together, as long as they do something about it, they have my support.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
I like the discussions in this thread, and I like the open-mindedness there is with other opinions.

If you'd like to change your post, or if I made a mistake, post a reply tagging me or pm me on the forums. I want this thread to stay updated as much as possible.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
I like the discussions in this thread, and I like the open-mindedness there is with other opinions.

If you'd like to change your post, or if I made a mistake, post a reply tagging me or pm me on the forums. I want this thread to stay updated as much as possible.
Make a strawpoll

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
Donald Trump - Crazy rich guy who tried to sue like 10 business including a bank for 4 billion dollars

Hillary Clinton - Idk much about her accept some email scandals and yeah grew up with a lot of money

Bernie Sanders - A peaceful old man who actually cares for our country and grew up with some money // he is more like an average american man

Rail_

Gold
Reaction score
I was for Hillary Clinton for a while until all this email business started up, she had and still does have some very good policies in my opinion, but that's not what anyone is paying attention to when it comes to her. She has become untrustworthy and now I'm beginning to think she won't get the nomination. I'm rooting for Bernie Sanders now, to me he seems to be a likable average American man, who is ready to get things done, stop leaving the middle class in the dust and solve a lot of important domestic problems.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
I was for Hillary Clinton for a while until all this email business started up, she had and still does have some very good policies in my opinion, but that's not what anyone is paying attention to when it comes to her. She has become untrustworthy and now I'm beginning to think she won't get the nomination. I'm rooting for Bernie Sanders now, to me he seems to be a likable average American man, who is ready to get things done, stop leaving the middle class in the dust and solve a lot of important domestic problems.
Don't look at Donald as the sole representative of the Republican party.

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
Donald Trump is more famous and well known however I would like to see Ben Carson win. I had the privilege to meet Ben Carson in real life. I have read most of his books, seen his movie, and have attended a speech he did about his life and his political views. I like most of what he said, which is more than any other candidate.

I do not think Donald Trump should win. He is famous for all the wrong reasons, is pretty mean and insulting as well as insensitive. He is bad at budgeting and financial problems. The only thing I do like about Donald Trump was his view on Veterans and how he said he wants to protect them and that he will develop a fund for veterans which will provide them with emotional support, medical care, and raising their salaries. The problem with this however is that there is a large amount of people in the armed forces and we are already having a budget gap enough now. A government shutdown due to this budget gap is unavoidable and it will probably be because of Planned Parenthood Budgeting.

And I do not think that Hillary Clinton should win because we have had enough Clintons and we do not need another in office. Bill was bad enough. Hillary is also a democrat which I admit I am a democrat and so are many of my family members but I don't like her views. And I doubt that we will get a female president soon.

Just my two cents... Also I know I am late posting this sorry...
-bad2020

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci