• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
Thats part of the game, its not flame, its acknowledging good tactics. Don't get yourself involved with things you're already not a part of kiddo. pls and thx
Just trying to stop whatever problems you are causing. I know most problems can't be stopped, but people can fix things. ._. So please do not disrespect me as I am innocent in this situation.

BeyondClan

Experienced
Reaction score
Just trying to stop whatever problems you are causing. I know most problems can't be stopped, but people can fix things. ._. So please do not disrespect me as I am innocent in this situation.
You're involving yourself in something you're not a part of. U had no right or well being posting what u did, mind your own business and u don't get these responses. It grinds my gears when people like u do those things, thinking that u know it all, stay out of it. Its not ur problem nor ur concern. Adios

Reaction score
Okay... Since Zeno and Austin are currently busy with other things, I (Jawsh) will be the one updating the lbs until they come back. Please tag (USClanLeaderboards, Zeno, Austin_HG, & Jawsh) us when you would like to apply to the lbs, challenge another clan, and when you report scores so we could update the lbs as soon as possible. I will post all the updates that I just did here, so everyone can confirm it and correct me if needed.

UPDATES:
Angels (Aidan), Ascendancy (Jon | Ycleped), Nemesis (NemesisMCSG), and Iris (IrisUS) have all disbanded.

Aura (AuraMCSG) changed their name to Inviction (Inviction).

Tenacity (Crazybutkiss & TenacityMCSG) , Core (powdski & PryzymFTW) , & Invincible (Zigy, GucciRose, & StallluveIsGod) were all accepted to the leaderboards. Please add me on skype (jcruz1104) so I can add you to the leaderboards chat.

Titans (nickpokemon) was denied from the leaderboards for lack of members. When you grow your clan enough to be able to battle, you may reapply.

On May 4th, Extinct (ExtinctUSClan) challenged Ancient (AncientMCSG). Since the leaderboards were inactive at that point, I will give you guys until May 17th to finish the battle.

On May 7th, Xenos (XenosMCSG) challenged Beyond (Snap, 17Cory10, & BeyondClan). Xenos beat Beyond (5-3) on May 11th. Your ELO has been updated to 1553 and 1457, respectively.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay... Since Zeno and Austin are currently busy with other things, I (Jawsh) will be the one updating the lbs until they come back. Please tag (USClanLeaderboards, Zeno, Austin_HG, & Jawsh) us when you would like to apply to the lbs, challenge another clan, and when you report scores so we could update the lbs as soon as possible. I will post all the updates that I just did here, so everyone can confirm it and correct me if needed.

UPDATES:
Angels (Aidan), Ascendancy (Jon | Ycleped), Nemesis (NemesisMCSG), and Iris (IrisUS) have all disbanded.

Aura (AuraMCSG) changed their name to Inviction (Inviction).

Tenacity (Crazybutkiss & TenacityMCSG) , Core (powdski & PryzymFTW) , & Invincible (Zigy, GucciRose, & StallluveIsGod) were all accepted to the leaderboards. Please add me on skype (jcruz1104) so I can add you to the leaderboards chat.

Titans (nickpokemon) was denied from the leaderboards for lack of members. When you grow your clan enough to be able to battle, you may reapply.

On May 4th, Extinct (ExtinctUSClan) challenged Ancient (AncientMCSG). Since the leaderboards were inactive at that point, I will give you guys until May 17th to finish the battle.

On May 7th, Xenos (XenosMCSG) challenged Beyond (Snap, 17Cory10, & BeyondClan). Xenos beat Beyond (5-3) on May 11th. Your ELO has been updated to 1553 and 1457, respectively.
noe Angels didnt disband u rand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci