• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Yo Zeno, I know that you have had some trouble updating the thread the last few weeks because of your own personal problems. I saw some clan owners complain about it in the skype chat a couple of days ago. Some people were recommending that I could help out a little on updating the thread to keep it constantly up to date. Although I barely play the game anymore and I am clanless, I still hang out around the community alot and I am willing to provide you with extra help. If you ever need my help on anything, don't be afraid to ask. You know my skype and my ts. :p
#PLSDOJAWSHYPOO Zeno

BeyondClan

Experienced
Reaction score
"with picks on every round" Please do not start flame against other clans after saying good battle. It's just rude. Thank you and have a nice day.
Thats part of the game, its not flame, its acknowledging good tactics. Don't get yourself involved with things you're already not a part of kiddo. pls and thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci