• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
I get that, So do i. But if someone wants to have such a big presence and take on a big role like run leaderboards (which keeping in mind, needs to be updated almost everyday to run smoothly) they need to be able to contribute more than once every 10 or more days. Its not that i'm not appreciative of what this has done so far, its great and a huge accomplishment from the beginning. Hard to face the truth but maybe its time to move on from this era and let someone at least have power to edit the thread. I could list 200 + people that "have things to do" but still allows them to at least check the forums everyday. I agree with you though, i dont want someone else in control of the lbs, i just think that its getting a little bit too inactive, and many people agree
I agree with Henry also. The US Clan Leaderboards are supposed to be updated at all times. The thread was last updated on March 18th. That has been 10 days. I don't think that someone else should completely take over the leaderboards, but give someone else access to the account to update the leaderboards. It should be someone who is trusted, mature, and unbiased. Mr_Gears had access to the forums account before when Harbor, Exo, and Zeno weren't as active on the forums. I believe that they should do the same thing with the leaderboards right now. I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think that Zeno and Exo play MCSG much anymore so they should hand over the throne just like what Soulv2 did to them.

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
I agree with Henry also. The US Clan Leaderboards are supposed to be updated at all times. The thread was last updated on March 18th. That has been 10 days. I don't think that someone else should completely take over the leaderboards, but give someone else access to the account to update the leaderboards. It should be someone who is trusted, mature, and unbiased. Mr_Gears had access to the forums account before when Harbor, Exo, and Zeno weren't as active on the forums. I believe that they should do the same thing with the leaderboards right now. I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think that Zeno and Exo play MCSG much anymore so they should hand over the throne just like what Soulv2 did to them.
I personally feel the same away about the US Clan Leaderboards, I mean no disrespect to Zeno or any of the current staff but allowing someone to only update the thread would be good enough. Accepting clans can still be the actual staff's decision but having someone just update the ranking would be greatly appreciated. I understand that people are busy but 10 day's is pretty inactive. Thanks for taking the time and reading my personal opinion, I hope you this into consideration.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
Leaderboards should be reverted back to the old ranking system; while ELO was an ambitious endeavor, it's obvious that the thread is not updated enough to accommodate the ELO system.
I personally like the ELO system. It gives advantages to newer, better clans to rise to the top at a quick rate. Before, it would take a REALLY long time to get to the top because there were about 30 clans in the leaderboards that were all inactive. You would have to wait a week for them to battle, or they would all just disband. Also, the clans that don't disband will get the top nod even if they aren't the greatest clans. I'm not going to name the clans, but some clans in the top 5-10 on leaderboards were pretty bad. The ELO system is great. The USCL staff just have to be a bit more active updating the thread. That's it.

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
I think that's a great idea. I don't do clans anymore so I'm out of picture but someone should take over as the thread updater or something. That was basically my role and I will admit it got a little hard after awhile as I became more and more inactive. Zeno I think you should find someone who would be able to take my old spot as the thread updater guy dude thing.

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
I think that's a great idea. I don't do clans anymore so I'm out of picture but someone should take over as the thread updater or something. That was basically my role and I will admit it got a little hard after awhile as I became more and more inactive. Zeno I think you should find someone who would be able to take my old spot as the thread updater guy dude thing.
Go and reband Divine you loser.

ups truck driver

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
I would say someone like Jccandfriends , Maxypie , myruhh7 , or Austin_HG should do that job. They are the leaders of extremely successful clans and I'm sure they are active enough on the forums to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci