• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
Leave, Leaderboards were a mess way before Zeno, Harbor, and Exo took it over, people have things to do so just sit down and be quiet and be patient.
it was never taking this long though, I feel like they should pass it down like it was to them, to people more interested in mcsg (Well, more interested then them)

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
it was never taking this long though, I feel like they should pass it down like it was to them, to people more interested in mcsg (Well, more interested then them)
Zeno has other things to do, he has his own life. I'm sure he'll try to update it soon and he'll do his best to do it regularly but understand this isn't the easiest thing to run and without Zeno this leaderboards would not be running or at least wouldn't be running anywhere close to how well it has been, so please actually appreciate what he has tried to do instead of hating on him for living his own life.

Snap

Career
Reaction score
Leave, Leaderboards were a mess way before Zeno, Harbor, and Exo took it over, people have things to do so just sit down and be quiet and be patient.
I get that, So do i. But if someone wants to have such a big presence and take on a big role like run leaderboards (which keeping in mind, needs to be updated almost everyday to run smoothly) they need to be able to contribute more than once every 10 or more days. Its not that i'm not appreciative of what this has done so far, its great and a huge accomplishment from the beginning. Hard to face the truth but maybe its time to move on from this era and let someone at least have power to edit the thread. I could list 200 + people that "have things to do" but still allows them to at least check the forums everyday. I agree with you though, i dont want someone else in control of the lbs, i just think that its getting a little bit too inactive, and many people agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci