• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

raiders3535

Survivor
Reaction score
Um we 3-0'd alpha. I think we deserve a spot on the leaderboards lol. #reincarnated

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Um we 3-0'd alpha. I think we deserve a spot on the leaderboards lol. #reincarnated
Please apply using this template:
Clan Name:
Clan Thread (Link)
Clan Leader's Forum Name:
Clan Leader's Skype:
Clan TeamSpeak: (It's Okay If You Don't Have One Yet)
My Forum Account Tagged: HarborSeal

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
no offense to you and alpha, but alpha isn't very high on the leaderboards anyway. not incredibly impressive :p

you can join the leaderboards at anytime too.

Mrskittleswolf

Diamond
Reaction score
Dude do you really have to do that, that was the time when you tryharded us off corn and dqed us for spectating becuase we were a new clan that didnt know souls rules so shut up. just apply any clan can join.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Dude do you really have to do that, that was the time when you tryharded us off corn and dqed us for spectating becuase we were a new clan that didnt know souls rules so shut up. just apply any clan can join.
flame stops or alpha is out
okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci