• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
You can't exactly ref a battle if your not on the Forum page and the last battle was the most important one. It was 2-2 at that point. Unless Harbor didn't add you, I feel like the last round deserves a redo.
he recorded the entire battle. refs are there to make sure that everything goes well in the battle and thats what resistantcorn12 did. please just move on and accept the loss. good games :)

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
You can't exactly ref a battle if your not on the Forum page and the last battle was the most important one. It was 2-2 at that point. Unless Harbor didn't add you, I feel like the last round deserves a redo.
I recorded when it was 1-1 and 2-2, here's the clips if you want.

I'm sorry that they spec broke your boat, but there's nothing I could do to control 10 people from the same clan by myself.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
I recorded when it was 1-1 and 2-2, here's the clips if you want.

I'm sorry that they spec broke your boat, but there's nothing I could do to control 10 people from the same clan by myself.
Visaan | SriLqnKqn also keep in mind that they broke our boats too. and in game #3 Claq killed like 4 of our members. but in the rules, they arent part of the clans participating so they are basically randies. nothing you can do about them :(

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
Visaan | SriLqnKqn also keep in mind that they broke our boats too. and in game #3 Claq killed like 4 of our members. but in the rules, they arent part of the clans participating so they are basically randies. nothing you can do about them :(
btw, I hope you do know, Claq was in your TeamSpeak. I saw people in the guest chat with him and I would send the upload the screenshots but your going to say it was forged.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
btw, I hope you do know, Claq was in your TeamSpeak. I saw people in the guest chat with him and I would send the upload the screenshots but your going to say it was forged.
he was in our ts. he was on skype with his other friend that was helping him ruin our battle. we have recordings of him talking to his friend and saying that they r going to target us. we went in his channel to tell him to stop, but he was on skype or something so he couldnt hear us. so then we just started recording him talk to afro while destroying our battle. if you are EXTREMELY booty-hurt about that, i could send u the proof of him talking to his friend. Have a nice day :D

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
he was in our ts. he was on skype with his other friend that was helping him ruin our battle. we have recordings of him talking to his friend and saying that they r going to target us. we went in his channel to tell him to stop, but he was on skype or something so he couldnt hear us. so then we just started recording him talk to afro while destroying our battle. if you are EXTREMELY booty-hurt about that, i could send u the proof of him talking to his friend. Have a nice day :D
No, It was weird because he was on your TS and In-Game so I thought it was weird. Sorry I made a mistake, but everyone does. We will look forward in battling you guys again. ;)

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
A new rule has been added: All battles must have a referee present to play. If there is no referee present you must postpone the battle till one can accommodate your clans. If you resume the battle without a referee the round(s) will not be counted and will be a redo.
The reason for this is because we want there to be absolutely no rule breaking, making these battles as professional has possible. The referees are:
Sr. Moderator - Exodus - Skype: mason10148 - Forgotten
Sr. Moderator - ZenoCrafter - Skype: ezmccormick - Rebels
Sr. Moderator - HarborSeal - Skype: shamoo.seal - The Beginning
Head Referee - IPureGold - Skype: LawsHD - Elevate
Referee - Cf918 - Skype: Cf918money - The Beginning
Referee - ScrewYouGumby2 - Skype: peter111311 - Elevate
Referee - UpdatinStatus - Skype: hittinbillz - Elevate
Referee - rexxyy - Skype: rexxyymcsg - Rebels
Referee - MaxyPie - Skype: stealthjmax - Rebels
Referee - Branbob83 - Skype: branbob83 - Trivium
Referee - JustAHotDog - Skype: JustAHotDog - Trivium
Trial Referee - SertifiedBlocks - Skype: sertifiedblocks - Valor
Recorder - zlim95 - Skype: zlimtherival - Clanless
Any of these people can ref your battle (excluding zlim95 the recorder) and it is easy to access them by going to their teamspeaks or messaging them on Skype (notice how everyone's Skype is listed with their name).
Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci