• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Update

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah they said something about the bukkit API not being released for a while so any plugins having to do with it will not work. So this again might slow down the process for survival. It could take weeks for bukkit 1.7 to be stable and then even longer for them to release the API. I would most likely suggest that if it is going to require the API that the server just be 1.6.4 in the mean time and then later on update to 1.7 when the bukkit build is stable and they have an API.
I would be happy with a 1.6.4 release for the next 1 month or so. I think most people would be :p

EdgarAE

Tribute
Reaction score
I would be happy with a 1.6.4 release for the next 1 month or so. I think most people would be :p
Right? I think most people would have enjoyed it since 1.6.4 and it would have been worth the wait to 1.7 because the server would have still been there if they had actually updated and restored after they had closed it. The servers downtime is a thing to keep in mind too. Once it's been gone for a while less people will play it because they moved on to another game/ server. Plus most servers won't update for a while so people will still play in 1.6.4

gamerz360

Spectator
Reaction score
I think it's pointless for server to be up for about a month, when theres like only 2 or 3 weeks till theres a stable update, new players arent going to join people that play factions 1.6.4 already have a server, so survival would be empty, i think we just wait and also not take up the time of admins, hopefully it shouldnt take longer than a month, :)

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
There'd be no point of a 1.6.4 server because they'd have to reset everything for the 1.7.2 server. Also, roughly half the users wouldn't downgrade from 1.7.2.

EdgarAE

Tribute
Reaction score
There'd be no point of a 1.6.4 server because they'd have to reset everything for the 1.7.2 server. Also, roughly half the users wouldn't downgrade from 1.7.2.
Well its either that or waiting another month+ for it ...

hyperfuse03

Experienced
Reaction score
Ah, I remember the last day I was on survival everyone was selling there prot 4 and god apples and everything for like 69$ or like 1337$ and trying to stack up money.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci