• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Update

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Hey Everyone! First I want to start out with saying, sorry for being absent for the last 3-4 weeks.
Things for Survival and Clan Battles have halted, and I am really sorry for it. Things will be resuming and in full swing shortly.

We are just waiting on CraftBukkit to update, and for the MCore & Factions plugin to update.
They seem to be working on the plugin, so we just need to play the waiting game and be patient. Again, I am extremely sorry for the delay and the server's downtime.

Somethings changed from 1.6.2
- ALL 1.7 Items and Biomes
- Economy has been re-done, making items a 20% sell. But farming will still be the better option for making money, farming goods will sell for 30% original price.
- Instead of the WorldBorder being like a Radius of ~8-10K blocks its going to be around ~15K blocks.
- Better Arenas
- Much more!

In short, when CraftBukkit updates and the other plugins, we will be opening Survival shortly after.

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
I heard the Clan Battle servers will be solely for clan members only.
That would work great for US and CA clans..
But, how will it work for EU clan battles as we tend to favour 4v4s?

It'd be hard to have a server with just 8 players

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
I heard the Clan Battle servers will be solely for clan members only.
That would work great for US and CA clans..
But, how will it work for EU clan battles as we tend to favour 4v4s?

It'd be hard to have a server with just 8 players
Its really whatever is up to the both teams. It does not need to be 8v8 or 10v10 etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci