• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Update

EdgarAE

Tribute
Reaction score
The disappointing part of this is that even after a beta build is out for craft bukkit and most of the plug ins work without needing to be updated, No work has been done what so ever. Props to one of the "best" minecraft servers. Thank you for your Consideration. *Katniss bow*

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
The disappointing part of this is that even after a beta build is out for craft bukkit and most of the plug ins work without needing to be updated, No work has been done what so ever. Props to one of the "best" minecraft servers. Thank you for your Consideration. *Katniss bow*
survival.mcgamer.net

You probably shouldn't make rash accusations when you don't know what's happening.

EdgarAE

Tribute
Reaction score
survival.mcgamer.net

You probably shouldn't make rash accusations when you don't know what's happening.
I guess I owe you an apology but like you said I didn't know the whole story because there was no further update. Thanks for this info.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci