• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Unsullied AU Clan - Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In-game Name: Statless
Alternate Accounts (if any): nope
Skype Name (optional): statless
Wins/Total Games (Legacy) 2/28
Wins/Total Games (Modern) 106/646
Past Clans (If Any): nope
Past Ban's (if any): nope
Rank (Donor, Regular, Mod?): regular
Maximum kills in 1 game: 9
You have been accepted for trial, i will add you skype and discus the details further.

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: darkrai202 // please note I will be changing my IGN back to xToxicBlaze at the end of the month.
Skype name: julian_batres
Alternate accounts: N/A
Wins/Total games (Legacy): 9/491 please note I didn't use to play much and was younger.
Wins/Total games (Modern): 138/1793 note I am trying to improve my ratio now.
Past clans: NikeMC
Past bans: N/A
Max kills in 1 game: 8 kills
Some info on how I found out about your clan: well it's all started yesterday when I joined Philo ts and joined your channel, had a chat with you guys and asked about what your clan was called, and now here I am. And I am interested in join your clan very much. And I get the reference from game of thrones ahah.

Reaction score
IGN: darkrai202 // please note I will be changing my IGN back to xToxicBlaze at the end of the month.
Skype name: julian_batres
Alternate accounts: N/A
Wins/Total games (Legacy): 9/491 please note I didn't use to play much and was younger.
Wins/Total games (Modern): 138/1793 note I am trying to improve my ratio now.
Past clans: NikeMC
Past bans: N/A
Max kills in 1 game: 8 kills
Some info on how I found out about your clan: well it's all started yesterday when I joined Philo ts and joined your channel, had a chat with you guys and asked about what your clan was called, and now here I am. And I am interested in join your clan very much. And I get the reference from game of thrones ahah.
You have been accepted for trial. ratios do not matter to this clan, you shouldn't judge a player based on stats. There seems real reason to deny you so.. ye.

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
goodluck in cb xddddd remember if you choose randy maps half of us are apex c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member