• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Unsullied AU Clan - Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TACOSAURUS

Im sick of people creating randy clans that last less then a week because of them losing 1 or more clan battles.

http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/trucidation-au-clan-recruiting.234684/

Every single member of this clan including the owner have created a new clan which means this clan is most likely disbanding. Can you have this thread locked and moved so its not spamming the Au clan section BlazinProMinecraft
Im sick of people who constantly switch clans like you. I haven't made a clan in months only Blazin has. Making 2 clans isn't spamming the AU section, this is not a randy clan. Just because you were in Apex dosen't mean you can go around the forums acting like Kanye West. pce out scrub

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
I never want to be a moderator on this server, don't deny it kiddo (everyone knows your StarStrong).

We don't have room for smart asses on our clan page, please leave :)
Another person that thinks I'm someone else.

Reasons why there's a 0% chance I'm statless.
1: we know each other irl
2: if you check statless's signature you'll notice that a lot of people think he's good where as everyone thinks I am bad.
3: statless had applied for vepsters clan, he got accepted. I got from what vepsters apparently said to statless "statless is good, he was reeking me when I was laging but when I stopped laging we traded hits".
4: Statless gave me a screenshot of snochet65 in a private conversation saying that he's got potential to be a good player and he just needs a bit more of a spark.
5: before I got banned, there's been numerous occasions where we've played together.

FYI tacesaurus it's you're*. If you're going to tell a lie atleast do it right

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
Im sick of people who constantly switch clans like you. I haven't made a clan in months only Blazin has. Making 2 clans isn't spamming the AU section, this is not a randy clan. Just because you were in Apex dosen't mean you can go around the forums acting like Kanye West. pce out scrub
Im sorry but which ever clan I chose to join has nothing to do with you and when you create multiple clans without locking them I consider it spam. "Just because your in apex doesn't mean you can go around the forums acting like Kanya west" How does my previous clans have anything to do with what im saying?

Reaction score
Im sick of people creating randy clans that last less then a week because of them losing 1 or more clan battles.

http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/trucidation-au-clan-recruiting.234684/

Every single member of this clan including the owner have created a new clan which means this clan is most likely disbanding. Can you have this thread locked and moved so its not spamming the Au clan section BlazinProMinecraft
We made this clan just to yolo the tournament, were actually making a serious clan now. That is the reason why we are restarting (plus the name unsullied ins't that good).

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Im sorry but which ever clan I chose to join has nothing to do with you and when you create multiple clans without locking them I consider it spam. "Just because your in apex doesn't mean you can go around the forums acting like Kanya west" How does my previous clans have anything to do with what im saying?
Don't listen to him. He doesn't understand English

Reaction score
fair enough but please just disband the clan and have it moved after your done. That's all im saying

If your sick of this forum appearing at the top of the list, wasting space in the clan section, why are you posting on it.

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
Umm not sure if u stuffed up your quote or what but im posting on it to get it moved to the correct section

NotNoochM12

Tribute
Reaction score
You've made like 5 clans in the past month with the same lineup/roster. Stop spamming ffs you stupid noob. You only make a new thread so you get rid of the cb's that you've lost. You've lost those cb's because you guys are bad as kanye west getting president you nerd. stop being a wuss and put up your loss with respect you noob. AKA tacesaurus = big fat asian with a no life

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Thread locked due to the disbanding of the clan. If you would ever like the clan thread re-opened, please send me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci