• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates UHC Essentials?

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
maybe you'll be reasonable and finally allow sprinting mods? till then you won't see 90% of the people you could see on your servers
You guys should make Toggle Sneak allowed
We may consider it due to the fact that a lot of players would like it allowed.
Still waiting for Toggle Sprint to be allowed
now we wait for toggle sprint ;-;
Same boat ^

Hello there! I saw you wanted to have a debate, so I thought I'd just explain as to why it's a perm ban offense. Toggle spring makes your gameplay to where you only have to press the W key, or whichever key makes you move forward set, to sprint. As long as you have the key down, nothing breaks your sprint. Like fishing rods, they won't break your spring when someone is hitting you with them if you have toggle sprint. All you have to do is press one key. As for the normal minecraft sprint, you have two options. You can double press your move forward key, or press it with another set key to make you start to sprint. So a lot of people will press their sprint key and forward key and then let go the sprint bind, and they'll keep sprinting forward. If someone was to hit them with a fishing rod, their sprint would break, unless they still had the sprint key down along with the forward key. Now, it may only be one key, but it still provides an unfair advantage because two users could be holding down the forward key sprinting. One with toggle sprint, one at one point pressed the sprint binding. If both were to get hit, only the one without the toggle sprint would start to walk. This could be a key factor as most competitive players sprint while fighting. It is a perm ban offense as it falls under the classification that it provides an unfair advantage over other players. That is why it's not allowed and it's a perm ban offense. :joy: :joyful:

Levi credit for response in pm (sorry for not asking to use it publicly. Pm me if u wish me 2 edit)

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
Levi you do realize how easily people can just bypass that rule if they arent recording themselves using it

Saiauric

Spectator
Reaction score
I've only ever used Optifine, these fancy mods being allowed now makes me think "Should I get UHC Essentials?"

Cps

Experienced
Reaction score
Would be so good, but im banned :(

razorsonicx21

Spectator
Reaction score
Well once i was banned by yanroos for uhc essential now that its allowed i dont use it anymore but ill keep in mind that it is allowed

Jerfinator

Spectator
Reaction score
YASSSS! I never used UHC Essentials in the past even if I was on a server that allowed it, because I was always afraid I would accidentally log on to MCGamer with it on. Now I don't have to worry!

Thanks for listening to the community!
lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci