• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates UHC Essentials?

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Howdy folks!

Today, a decision has been made regarding the use of UHC Essentials, a mod that has been striking controversy across the community for quite some time now. As per a decision made by the MCGamer Administration, UHC Essentials will now be allowed on on the network.

What is UHC Essentials, and why was it disallowed?

Previous to the decision made recently, certain features such as gamma included in UHC Essentials were considered unfair advantages, thus making UHC Essentials bannable. However, a recent update to our rules regarding The Gamma Debate (more info here: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/the-great-increased-gamma-debate.224647/) brought UHC Essentials into review, and eventually it was allowed. For those confused on what the mod is, and what its functions are here (if you have an active link to the mod information and download, please message a Sr. Mod and it can be added here)

What does this mean for the future?

In simplest terms, this means that you may now use UHC Essentials on the network since it is now completely and fully allowed! Since gamma was allowed, and the gamma feature of UHC Essentials was practically the only thing holding it back from being allowed, the decision was made to allow the mod. So don’t be afraid to log on to MCGamer rockin’ that UHC Essentials mod!

“Wait, I’m banned for UHC Essentials!”

All users banned for UHC Essentials are allowed to dispute their bans. We will be reviewing all disputes on a case-by-case basis, keeping the entire situation in mind.

If you have a ban that you’d like to dispute, please go to this link : http://www.mcgamer.net/forums/Disputes/

When does this rule go into effect?

The situations for dealing with UHC Essentials have been discussed and covered, meaning that UHC Essentials is allowed now! Get downloading!

As stated before, we have heard and listened to what you all would like to see, and this decision is for the best interest of the community. Let us know what you think!

S/O to Narwhal, _Pyrrhic, and Ceroria for the help with writing this! <3

Last edited by a moderator:

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
YASSSS! I never used UHC Essentials in the past even if I was on a server that allowed it, because I was always afraid I would accidentally log on to MCGamer with it on. Now I don't have to worry!

Thanks for listening to the community!

Last edited:

Slv

Experienced
Reaction score
first page , and it would be nice if I wasn't still banned

J

District 13
Reaction score
Hey, nice to see a mod become allowed on the servers after making various threads and talking about it with staff :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci