• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Typhoon [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

loogia001

Diamond
Reaction score
My name is:Oliver
My age is:14
My IGN is: eddi29/filip52314
My statistics are: 21 of 143 games
My nationality is: Sweden
My Skype name is: Oliverwarle
Why would want to join Typhoon: Because ik that this is a good clan that take clanwars realy for real so thats why i wanna join this clan.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : if im not online with the clan. im playing leauge of legends a lot so thats one reason Hope that i get in

Typhoon

Experienced
Reaction score
My name is: Drake.
My age is: 13.
My IGN is: DrakeHD.
My statistics are:
My nationality is: Romania. 180 / 520
My Skype name is: drake.senpai
Why would want to join Typhoon: I'm a god. And I think I can help the clan.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional): I'm friendly, sometimes annoying but rare times.
Declined sorry

Typhoon

Experienced
Reaction score
You're all declined sorry, applications are now closed and the clan will be invite only. We already have a lot of skilful pvpers.

Symmer

Spectator
Reaction score
My name is: Joel
My age is: 14 (15 in Aug)
My IGN is: Symmer
My statistics are: 51/264
My nationality is: English
My Skype name is: zetriiax ( i have ronnie hari , rex and ant)
Why would want to join Typhoon: I would like to join typhoon because im looking for a chill clan that has fun but at the same time does a decent amount of clans wars and most of the players are more talented then most pvpers i know so i can pick up a few tricks
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : i was in Lycaon , Phoenix and i am a pretty 'talented' pvper if i do say so myself

Kruger

Quantum
Reaction score
You're all declined sorry, applications are now closed and the clan will be invite only. We already have a lot of skilful pvpers.
My name is: Joel
My age is: 14 (15 in Aug)
My IGN is: Symmer
My statistics are: 51/264
My Skype name is: zetriiax ( i have ronnie hari , rex and ant)
Why would want to join Typhoon: I would like to join typhoon because im looking for a chill clan that has fun but at the same time does a decent amount of clans wars and most of the players are more talented then most pvpers i know so i can pick up a few tricks
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : i was in Lycaon , Phoenix and i am a pretty 'talented' pvper if i do say so myself
retard

acespads7777777

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is: Jack
My age is:13
My IGN is:Acespads
My statistics are: 142 / 1007
My Skype name is: Jackellis48
Why would want to join Typhoon:Because The clan i was in (Tritus) recently disbanded and i would like to join another clan.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) :I never start arguments with any1.

superspirals

Platinum
Reaction score
My name is:
My age is:
My IGN is:SuperSpirals(main),SaltychipZ(alt that i plan to use for cws if i get accepted)
My statistics are:20/29
My nationality is:Slovene
My Skype name is:Beno.hajric
Why would want to join Typhoon:Beacuse i think members are nice and funny and i think it will be enjoyable to join the clan.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) :Nothing if you want to know anything more just ask me.

Frzz

Platinum
Reaction score
My name is:
My age is:
My IGN is:SuperSpirals(main),SaltychipZ(alt that i plan to use for cws if i get accepted)
My statistics are:20/29
My nationality is:Slovene
My Skype name is:Beno.hajric
Why would want to join Typhoon:Beacuse i think members are nice and funny and i think it will be enjoyable to join the clan.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) :Nothing if you want to know anything more just ask me.
Oh dear, apps are closed. Read naber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci