• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Typhoon [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

David | Dengel

Platinum
Reaction score
My name is: David Engel
My age is: 14 (turning 15 in 2 months
My IGN is: dengel00/Publicly
My statistics are: 150/478
My nationality is: Dutch/The Netherlands
My Skype name is: d.engel2000
Why would want to join Typhoon: I would like to join Typhoon since I've heard about u in the past and now that ur a very good clan and when it comes to cws u play serious I want to limit myself to my best playing with the best pvpers in the EU community and maybe learn some tricks from them
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I dont have CS:GO rip :( but I will be active on Minecraft because of that. I have platinum donater on my main and alt and I think im a good pvper in general- David

Mantyy

Experienced
Reaction score
My name is: David Engel
My age is: 14 (turning 15 in 2 months
My IGN is: dengel00/Publicly
My statistics are: 150/478
My nationality is: Dutch/The Netherlands
My Skype name is: d.engel2000
Why would want to join Typhoon: I would like to join Typhoon since I've heard about u in the past and now that ur a very good clan and when it comes to cws u play serious I want to limit myself to my best playing with the best pvpers in the EU community and maybe learn some tricks from them
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I dont have CS:GO rip :( but I will be active on Minecraft because of that. I have platinum donater on my main and alt and I think im a good pvper in general- David
wtf intrepid disband again ^___^?

MrGolDx

Survivor
Reaction score
My name is: Raúl
My age is: 16
My IGN is: Faring
My statistics are: 38/370+ (cb's)
My nationality is: spain
My Skype name is: tok2goldx
Why would want to join Typhoon: because this clan is amazing
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : my second name is strafes

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
My name is: Raúl
My age is: 16
My IGN is: Faring
My statistics are: 38/370+ (cb's)
My nationality is: spain
My Skype name is: tok2goldx
Why would want to join Typhoon: because this clan is amazing
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : my second name is strafes
declined because I find funny your signature

PedroRiwking

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is: Pedro
My age is: 14 (7/3/2015)
My IGN is: PedroRiwking
My statistics are: 31
My nationality is: Portuguese
My Skype name is: pedro.ferreira.7
Why would want to join Typhoon: It seems like a very nice clan. I used to be a old member of MCSG, I'm getting back into minecraft and I hope you guys are willing to give me an opportunity to prove myself.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I've been in the clan, EndGamers, Phoenix EU, Trivium EU, Alliance, and Astral. I have a lot of experience and I'm a very good pvper as I'm also a pot pvper. I know I don't have many wins in MCSG but I also used to be a hive player. My stats aren't good I know, but if you guys give me a chance to prove myself I will show you otherwise.

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
xD im the spanish huahwi :v and i speak english aswell
I can see from the exceptional kills in your signature that you're the the spanish huahwi XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci