• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Typhoon [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
Still no loss up....
Daniel, we are not going to put up a lose since we got magically ddossed exactly when we were fighting you, and you didnt accept a redo. We can still continue from 4-4 if you want

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Daniel, we are not going to put up a lose since we got magically ddossed exactly when we were fighting you, and you didnt accept a redo. We can still continue from 4-4 if you want
Explain to me why Ant said he'd put it up then? You also said you'd put it up. You're such whining because you lost and got an easy way to get out of it. A bit annoying seeming as we don't dos

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
Explain to me why Ant said he'd put it up then? You also said you'd put it up. You're such whining because you lost and got an easy way to get out of it. A bit annoying seeming as we don't dos
I've never said something like that, either did Ant i believe. Since we have proof of us getting ddos i think you should just leave. If you want to continue from 4-4 there is no problem :)

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
I've never said something like that, either did Ant i believe. Since we have proof of us getting ddos i think you should just leave. If you want to continue from 4-4 there is no problem :)
The problem is, it wasn't us who dossed you so why would we have to suffer the consequences of your TS protection being bad? It's a loss, get over it.

valfea

Tribute
Reaction score
Do you want clan war against us(#Zymax)? add me on skype: marko99ratko

ItsKlaidas

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Klaidas
In Game Name:Klaidas
Statistics:516/4136
Nationality:Live in Ireland Born in lithuania
Why would want to join Typhoon:I Want to join Typhoon because i want to enjoy playing some clan wars and i know a lot of people in the clan are good pvp'er and i want to improve by playing with all of you.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) :Ehm i know some people in this clan xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci