• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Typhoon [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typhoon

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: ben
In Game Name: ebully
Statistics: 800/6900
Nationality: English
Why would want to join Typhoon: Seem's like a amazing clan a few friends have recommended it as i am a pretty decent player and they think i have the potential to get in.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I was co - owner of Instinct (Who won against Ascendancy 5-1)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 42156
Unfortunately you have been declined because some members do not feel you would fit in

Typhoon

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Kevin
In Game Name: XKEVIN
Statistics: 104/1080
Nationality: Romania
Why would want to join Typhoon: Beacause im a good pvp player :)
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) :
You have been declined because your statistics do not reach the requirements

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
yeah, cause your english is legit right?? D----:>>>
Now tell me. Your post is pointless, as the cocky player you're, you just try to start flame by basically saying that my english is sh*t, which is wrong. (it may have been in the past, but i've improved a lot since then.) So yeah, just go away

ItsGlokedPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Paul
In Game Name: Gloked
Statistics: 100/300
Nationality: Germany
Why would want to join Typhoon: I would like to join back and I have lots of friends here and they all have swag.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I didn't have time, because I was studying for my exams and they were really important for my future life.

RonnieBond123

Diamond
Reaction score
Why would want to join Typhoon: I would like to join back and I have lots of friends here and they all have swag.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I didn't have time, because I was studying for my exams and they were really important for my future life.
ACCEPTED BACK BABY<3

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
Whaelcum

Silf

Career
Reaction score
Seriously, when are u going to put up the loss vs us (Ismerize)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci