• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Turbulence - Survival Games Map

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Total voters

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I think it's 4 people, I'm not 100% sure though. Either way, I didn't make this map just for the VIP, my primary goal is to please the community with a good map :)
It is usually 4-5. I know this for fact. However, it really depends. I have heard of cases where people get up to 8 spots and where people only get 1 spot. I am not sure how they decide this though.

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
It is usually 4-5. I know this for fact. However, it really depends. I have heard of cases where people get up to 8 spots and where people only get 1 spot. I am not sure how they decide this though.
Whoever worked the hardest on the map gets it (map makers votes)

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Whoever worked the hardest on the map gets it (map makers votes)
I wasn't talking about that, it is totally up to the map maker who receives VIP. However, we were talking about the number of VIP spots that MCSG gives the map maker to give to the helpers.

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
I wasn't talking about that, it is totally up to the map maker who receives VIP. However, we were talking about the number of VIP spots that MCSG gives the map maker to give to the helpers.
Oh, sorry about that ;p but mostly it's the people that worked hard on the map that deserves VIP..

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
I can't help but look at this map again. It's too good ;-;

It's very well designed, but I don't really know about the PvP. It kinda reminds me of Chernobyle, which in my opinion is a great map, but all the grass limits FnS and things like that. But over all, this is currently my #1 map I want to be added. Great work guys.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
I can't help but look at this map again. It's too good ;-;

It's very well designed, but I don't really know about the PvP. It kinda reminds me of Chernobyle, which in my opinion is a great map, but all the grass limits FnS and things like that. But over all, this is currently my #1 map I want to be added. Great work guys.
That's why I didn't think the grass was a great idea :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci