• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Trucidation | AU Clan | Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

5Ocal

Quantum
Reaction score
if u dont care about losing put up loss
I never said we didn't care about losing, I said there is no need to start or continue flame over a loss and/or a win. Please leave this thread if you decide to continue. Be the big boy of the situation and stop. or If you are desperate, take it to private PM's.

5Ocal

Quantum
Reaction score
just put up loss xd
Not putting up the loss is our decision, if you believe we are doing something wrong by this then report us. There is no need to continue flame on our thread. If we do not do as you say there is no need to get salty over it, you simply cannot tell us what to do as you have no authority over us.

Now, I am going to ask, nicely, again. Can you Please not continue this flame on our thread or I will refer you to a staff member. This is the last thing I am saying. Anything else that anyone says about this will simply just be reported as 'continuing flame after being asked politely to stop'. Thanks.

- 5Ocal

Last edited by a moderator:

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay. So i know i am on apart of Nuet now (ALMOST) but imo it is clearly evident that they are still salty over the dq for postponing which tbh is unfair but anyway, don't give them another reason to be drama queens lmao. In Styx i got booted off in a cb and i still posted the loss.

At the end of the day remember this comes to good/bad sportsmanship (minecraft a sport kappa)

Just please try to fix your rep and don't give the nuet members another reason to be salty....

Narwhalll Nuet

McsgClint

Quantum
Reaction score
Okay. So i know i am on apart of Nuet now (ALMOST) but imo it is clearly evident that they are still salty over the dq for postponing which tbh is unfair but anyway, don't give them another reason to be drama queens lmao. In Styx i got booted off in a cb and i still posted the loss.

At the end of the day remember this comes to good/bad sportsmanship (minecraft a sport kappa)

Just please try to fix your rep and don't give the nuet members another reason to be salty....

Narwhalll Nuet
Well said.

Remy

Quantum
Reaction score
Blazins/SurvivalGames1
UniqueArtz

Admins 2/3:
ProTip
Goldsminer/Goldsmemer

Managers 1/3:
5Ocal

Officers 4/4:
Silentpixlz/1stGen
winings/McsgCIient
xToxicBlaze
Swoopz

Members 7/15:

Beizen/fujifall
Noogz/GuamGuam
SwiftArrowYT
Immensey
ScrubV2

FJRI/NoHaxJustLarry
FrogFang
Whats with all the colours? if you want to make it look nice at least put the colour of their donar (if they have it)

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
Whats with all the colours? if you want to make it look nice at least put the colour of their donar (if they have it)
There is a colour code due to the clan ranks determined by their win count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci