• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Trucidation | AU Clan | Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So your calling xToxicBlaze a hacker (even tho he was banned for butterfly clicking). Goldsminer (an mcsg moderate). UniqueArtz (a bow-spammer that barley uses sword. and Immensey (Your average player. - Please tell me more about these 'anti-cheat' bans because pretty-much every clan has multiple members banned, nitpicking us means nothing.

Also until 5Ocals ban dispute has been denied, you can't call him un-legit. If he was hacking it would have been denied by now.
No you have it back to front u absolute idiot. Until 50cal is UNBANNED you CAN call him un-legit.

Reaction score
I love how you said im banned, im not banned no more and plus no anti cheat can not be 100% accurate. You can think what you want but Im not currently banned. Also goldsminer got banned for idk what it is reason and others i have no clue. so stop trying to start flame and just come on our ts and discuss like a men like seriously man if u think about it.
Judgement day bans are 100% accurate. Everyone that is banned by Judgement Day cheats but not everyone that cheats is banned by Judgement Day.

Reaction score
little confused here
He is implying that 50cals ban was false and because they haven't denied it yet they must be investigating it further to see if he was really hacking. But a more obvious reason is that the snr staff are just lazy and haven't read it.

Pr0Tip

Tribute
Reaction score
He is implying that 50cals ban was false and because they haven't denied it yet they must be investigating it further to see if he was really hacking. But a more obvious reason is that the snr staff are just lazy and haven't read it.
I have talk to 10 plus mods about the so called evidence of hes ban and they all say its false

Reaction score
AU Clan Leaderboards (5th)
30/12/2015 & 4/1/2016 Trucidation vs Nuet LOSS (2-5)
5/01/2016 Trucidation vs Phoenix Forfeit ( 5Ocal isn't getting unbanned)
15/01/2016 Trucidation vs Philosophy LOSS (3-5)
21/01/2016 Trucidation vs Phoenix LOSS (2-5)
stop abusing a clan that can beat yours
Obviously you can't compete with the "Not Randy" Au clans

feminist

Career
Reaction score
By the way guys, you can take off the first battle which you have under "forfiet" if you want to as it isn't being continued (nor is it a win for us as the battle never finished). This is all regardless of the outcome of 50cal's ban dispute.

Much love <3

Nuet

Experienced
Reaction score
Just because were winning and your clan refused to continue, even though the rules said you need to play (forfeiting pretty-much). Doesn't mean you have to be salty on our thread :p
Don't you Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom understand that it's dog to dq us for postponing even though bailey said that postponements were allowed but its apparently 'Skype evidence' that we can't use. You guys won unfairly and we were allowed to postpone which is why the loss is not up on our page. :)

Reaction score
Don't you Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom understand that it's dog to dq us for postponing even though bailey said that postponements were allowed but its apparently 'Skype evidence' that we can't use. You guys won unfairly and we were allowed to postpone which is why the loss is not up on our page. :)
he doesnt usually roast
but when he does

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
Can we all stop the flame? Every single person who has some involvement with all this drama needs to stop now. If you have certain problems or issues within this clan or the clan thread, discuss it with the owner or admins of the clan privately, don't go bragging about this information whether it's false or not, on the clan thread. Having people encourage your ideas, facts or theories makes this situation alot more harder to resolve if you continue the flame for a long period of time. Maybe if you think before you go ahead and reply to one of the messages that may involve flame or information about a CB/players etc, instead of fighting or arguing, discuss these issues privately, it does not need to become known or aware of, throughout the whole community. Unless of course you have a massive grudge against the clan and you can't resist to open your mind about the clan/cbs or players to everyone. I want you to try and think for once instead of making it worse.

Once again keep flame of this thread, you have been warned more than once to stop by staff, but it seems as if these warnings never appeared.

You want things to be resolved? Like I said discuss these issues privately, you don't want to get yourself in trouble. I know this message won't do much, but I'm just trying to prevent all this flame, but that won't stop, not until everyone is happy with the resolution of these issues. -.-

So please, kindly stop the flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci