• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trostetic [US Clan]

SlavTheRussian

Platinum
Reaction score
Zeno can you make a decision here? As the leader of Vanquish I had to postpone the battle until sunday for a family issue.

FalseSwipe

Tribute
Reaction score
| Aᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ |
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Superslayer421, Extreqe, Roluctive, Creaion,
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Ryan
Wɪɴs: 750+
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ:5500+
Dᴏɴᴏʀ: Diamond
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ. Exaq.mc
Ping: like 90ms US and 32mc CA
TimeZone: Est Standard
TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ [Y/N]: Yeet
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Tʀᴏsᴛᴇᴛɪᴄ? I want to join because there's a lot of cool keeds here and I want to meet new people and learn new tactics and skills from non scrub lords (Also superkyleftw is bad)
wowowowowow

Alkalize

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm curious where you are you getting these rules?
Hmm. Where would I get rules about the US clan leader boards from. OH WAIT! maybe the entire page dedicated to it...
You postponed without us agreeing and thus breaking the rule which I quoted in an earlier post, which states that you can not reschedule a leader boards battle which you ignorantly decided to do. Technically we take your spot, but we don't need to be cheap in beating you. We'll take the legit win. Zeno

SlavTheRussian

Platinum
Reaction score
Hmm. Where would I get rules about the US clan leader boards from. OH WAIT! maybe the entire page dedicated to it...
You postponed without us agreeing and thus breaking the rule which I quoted in an earlier post, which states that you can not reschedule a leader boards battle which you ignorantly decided to do. Technically we take your spot, but we don't need to be cheap in beating you. We'll take the legit win. Zeno
Be very careful. Men with pride fall quickly. So are you agreeing to the battle?

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
lol This clan takes the smallest problems to such a huge one over a block game? I think its fine if we don't battle for at least one day, am I right bois?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci