• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trostetic [US Clan]

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
Yup Protocol was all banned players and that sucks.. Eternity got smakt then said it was a scrim cuz they cant take a loss... Keep sht taking yourself bud, you look like an idiot repeating yourself 24/7
And when i was in protocol, i heard that you guys tried to DQ for not ffa'ing.

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
Yup Protocol was all banned players and that sucks.. Eternity got smakt then said it was a scrim cuz they cant take a loss... Keep sht taking yourself bud, you look like an idiot repeating yourself 24/7
You can't DQ a clan for using banned players.

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
[QUOTE="TrosteticMCSG, post: 1700784, member: 392435"]Did the someone say Stfu. I did :)[/QUOTE]
lol Calm down, if your hatin on Ray, I think you must be gay

Rayy Did I do good pappy?

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
And when i was in protocol, i heard that you guys tried to DQ for not ffa'ing.
that's actually a common dq, its a Synergy tradition to ffa after losing. DQ!11!1
We actually never did that. We said we were gonna so they actually would and guess what?? IT worked. they started to FFa right after i threatened to DQ, see sometimes a little leverage is all u need fellas. <3

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
We actually never did that. We said we were gonna so they actually would and guess what?? IT worked. they started to FFa right after i threatened to DQ, see sometimes a little leverage is all u need fellas. <3
It's also funny because after we won against you guys, you said how we used banned players, without any evidence, and took off and put 5-0.

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
It's also funny because after we won against you guys, you said how we used banned players, without any evidence, and took off and put 5-0.
We did have evidence that is gone now because 3.5 months have passed but ur right ur always right

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci