• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trostetic [US Clan]

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
I remember when I was in Phoenix US/Domicile, clans would always accuse us of using randies and ddosing, even though we didn't (You can honestly ask any ex-member of those clans).

Eternity in particular was especially quick to accuse us, as an excuse when they were losing. I remember one time Eternity asked Valor members to be randies in our battle when they were losing. And now they're accusing other clans of doing it without evidence? What hypocrites.
I mean you act like this clan hasn't done this before. Cali had to come on my ts to apologise because he said the entire clan played on alts xD.

Here's the video you wanted (The other two rounds are being uploaded)

Also realize the people who were missing (swag, bbLLER, seal, adam, tiki, etc) We used two trials, and you are only up two rounds. Watch how fast a two round lead can disappear. Ask the divinity members, they know how easy a four round come back is. All we need is two.

TrosteticMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
I mean you act like this clan hasn't done this before. Cali had to come on my ts to apologise because he said the entire clan played on alts xD.

Also realize the people who were missing (swag, bbLLER, seal, adam, tiki, etc) We used two trials, and you are only up two rounds. Watch how fast a two round lead can disappear. Ask the divinity members, they know how easy a four round come back is. All we need is two.

It only happened when Crimson was leading and I wasn't on. Then when I come back on Crimson tells me we were using 1 randy. Then the next I go and apologize to native for the inconveience and I ended up taking off the loss.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score

Kind of ironic you are accusing other clan of randoms when in a battle against Phoenix you literally asked all of Valor to play in it. And if I remember correctly that video ended in a 3-0 PP

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
It only happened when Crimson was leading and I wasn't on. Then when I come back on Crimson tells me we were using 1 randy. Then the next I go and apologize to native for the inconveience and I ended up taking off the loss.
I didn't say anything. I didn't play against origin, Stuniing led cuz i was off. Don't put words in my mouth. The real story

We started battling origin, and right b4 the second round started, i had to go, and i told Johnny to lead, and the score became 4-1 Origin. I was on my phone, looking at skype chat as they were playing, and they said that they could come back, and it was 4-3 by then, as they won 5-4, the next day, robbie comes and tells me that he knows of some people that were on the bench and were being randies during the battle. Im not gunna name anybody, but thats part of the story, and robbiemcfadden you can deny this.

Juan

Platinum
Reaction score
I didn't say anything. I didn't play against origin, Stuniing led cuz i was off. Don't put words in my mouth. The real story

We started battling origin, and right b4 the second round started, i had to go, and i told Johnny to lead, and the score became 4-1 Origin. I was on my phone, looking at skype chat as they were playing, and they said that they could come back, and it was 4-3 by then, as they won 5-4, the next day, robbie comes and tells me that he knows of some people that were on the bench and were being randies during the battle. Im not gunna name anybody, but thats part of the story, and robbiemcfadden you can deny this.
Stunning leading? Tf

Edit : i was in that battle and um well that never hppned lol , we won fair and square um pce bacs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci