• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trostetic [US Clan]

ShabbyShark

Career
Reaction score
Out of the time i was in the clan , there was nothing done wrong , no randies , no "ok hes getting dossed" then someone drops , that never happened , so please stop accusing them , any1 in this clan would scrape u so get off their thread k bai
You sit on a throne of lies.

ScooterMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
You know what I really hate? I hate how you say "I honestly don't care what other people say on a Block game forum website." You have been arguing to tell a clan to put up a loss in a block game , so you must have a bit of care for this. Also I love how you think writing this message will make you look mature when actually this made you look like a idiot.

My name is ray and I approve of this message.
I pissed Myself..... :D

CashFloMoney

Diamond
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: CashFloMoney
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Matt
Wɪɴs: like 600 in total I dont feel like explaining
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: like 601
Dᴏɴᴏʀ: Shine Bright like a diamond
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: 50% of the clan already has me
Ping: like 400 but im still good i promise ive killed cali before
TimeZone: CST
TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ [Y/N]: Y
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Tʀᴏsᴛᴇᴛɪᴄ? Because I Know a lot of people in here and Cali is cool

TrosteticMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: CashFloMoney
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Matt
Wɪɴs: like 600 in total I dont feel like explaining
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: like 601
Dᴏɴᴏʀ: Shine Bright like a diamond
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: 50% of the clan already has me
Ping: like 400 but im still good i promise ive killed cali before
TimeZone: CST
TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ [Y/N]: Y
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Tʀᴏsᴛᴇᴛɪᴄ? Because I Know a lot of people in here and Cali is cool
Trial.

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
It's hilarious how your basis for getting a win is a made up, nonexistent rule. Please show me in the rules where it says if a clan disbands, the other clan wins.

Oh and people don't bandwagon when they dislike you guys; the way you act on the forums makes your clan seem like a cocky, unrespectable clan. The sheer fact that you believe that people just bandwagon, and can't admit everyone just hates you, just shows your arrogance and unwillingness to accept your flaws and improve on them.
Do i even know u? Why are u talking to me?

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
SynergyUS Since you guys are so Top Sh!t. Synergy #3 LOL! Thats how you know there is know one caring about MC. Lets battle again then.
Bro... I'm not on your thread trying to act like top sh!t because i honestly dont think we are. All i'm saying is, with logic, if a battle is PP, and your clan ends. How wouldn't that be a forfeit. Thats like saying u bball team goes into the game and plays until halftime, then leaves the game before its over, the team that left would forfeit the game. Anyways, I don't mean to flame, but We'll be glad to battle u again if u post the loss. Or not u know :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci