• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkerRed

always a bap boi
Reaction score
Sorry everyone, and sorry to the people that I would stay. But I'm sadly leaving too. The main reason is CS:GO taking over the clan, but it also has to do with me not being interested with Minecraft anymore. I probably won't be on the TS at all anymore, but if you see me, come and say hi :)

This is going out to the people who were/are in Trivium and have just helped me or just been really good friends to me.

ChrisComedies Honestly my best friend throughout the whole clan, my seal buddy, and my ROOOOBOT.
AuroraV2 My first rap opponent, and one of my really good friends :)
Ceroria | XyZebrAbC My snoogaaa, I heard you rap pretty fast, but you can't fast rap my raps even in a wrap basket.
RTGxxKaos A male part, all I have to say.
Branbob83 So bad at L4D2, but you did a great job leading. #BestBobLeader2014
ALL1DO1SW1N Worst leader. Jk doge ur kill. Thanks for being there for me :D #BestDogeLeader2014
Krafty Sad that you left, but you were my bed partner. #BestGodLeader2014
Ultimability Never really got to know you over 4 months, but you seemed like a nice guy (wink wink).
Eden Go back to the dentist, you noob captain. Jkjkjk, you were pretty chill.
themastern00b You suck at djplays, and I hate you, little cheese nugglet.
Zlim95 vote4bolbi
Chris|Bro Guilty crown sux, jk jk. Pretty chill guy. But ur kill 2
XxChaos1107xX I hate you for introducing me into AoA, dirt bag. But thanks for being a real good friend :3

Anyways, whoever I didn't mention, sorry but I still love you all :p.

WealkerBlue, Signing out..

Last edited:

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
Krafty - Tristan thanks for being a great leader and a great friend. You're one of the people who would get people to scrim and would pull us through dark times and I thank you for that. Goodluck with wherever you decide to go wether it be another clan or real life.

WalkerRed - You were a great aspect to the clan and as I said to Tristan I wish you luck with wherever you decide to go aswell.

Now a message to all the people who think that we are going to disband because of CS:GO. Sure many members in this clan have pretty much abandoned minecraft for CS:GO, but with the new rule that has been implemented they have to play at least a bit of minecraft and contribute to the clan in someway. Trivium has made it through situations like this before and I believe we can do it again. Yes myself I had been playing CS:GO a lot recently, but that was only temporarily. I can't speak for everyone when I say this, but for me when I started playing CS:GO I was getting bored of minecraft and was on the verge of quitting. I just wasn't having fun with it anymore, but after taking a break for a bit and having fun with a different game I enjoy it even more than I did before. I can enjoy minecraft once again. Like I said I can't speak for everyone but thats why I took a "break" from minecraft. But like I said before Trivium has pushed through before and I have hope that we can once again.

(Also if all you came on this thread to do is tell us we're going to disband, please leave)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Please read!

I sadly am leaving Trivium. I know most of you saw this coming and are not shocked at all, but yes this is not a troll, this is not me joking around, this is the truth and the truth is I'm leaving.

The reason I'm leaving is because nobody plays Minecraft anymore, everybody plays CS:GO. And the only few people who actually did play Minecraft have left the clan and I do not blame then at all. I never get to talk to my friends anymore because they are all in a channel playing CSGO and it really hurts me because some of you are my closest friends and that is all changing due to one stupid game. I find it unfair towards myself because I lead a clan that doesn't play Minecraft at all, and the only times we do actually play is when we scrim, and nobody takes scrimmages seriously anymore, and when we do scrim everybody leaves after 2 rounds to go back to playing CSGO. I've had enough of this, I am not having fun, I am bored.

So yeah, I'm leaving and I hope this doesn't affect any of our friendships because that's the opposite of what I want to happen. The only thing that was keeping me in this clan were my really close friends (bran, jacob, etc etc) who I never talk to anymore because of CSGO. I waited to see if things would change and things didn't change, people left and friendships were destroyed and I'm done, I'm sorry but I think this is for the better.

Peace guys,
-Krafty
I am now officially the only Trivium member solely dedicated to Minecraft. Doesn't mean I'm the only one who plays, that's far from the case, but I think I'm the only person who doesn't actively play CS:GO now ;-;

Bye Kerft

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry everyone, and sorry to the people that I would stay. But I'm sadly leaving too. The main reason is CS:GO taking over the clan, but it also has to do with me not being interested with Minecraft anymore. I probably won't be on the TS at all anymore, but if you see me, come and say hi :)

This is going out to the people who were/are in Trivium and have just helped me or just been really good friends to me.

ChrisComedies Honestly my best friend throughout the whole clan, my seal buddy, and my ROOOOBOT.
Ceroria | XyZebrAbC My snoogaaa, I heard you rap pretty fast, but you can't fast rap my raps even in a wrap basket.
ALL1DO1SW1N Worst leader. Jk doge ur kill. Thanks for being there for me :D #BestDogeLeader2014
Ultimability Never really got to know you over 4 months, but you seemed like a nice guy (wink wink).
Zlim95 vote4bolbi

<3 bi :c

XxChaos1107xX

Experienced
Reaction score

Zlim95 vote4bolbi

Will miss you bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci