• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBearHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Updates!

Accepted Trials: DatPikachu and kingusa12
iBearHD AuroraV2 Purge has left
Pending:
pepsizPower
iBearHD was moved to VIP
(Captains are being decided soon as well)

Another important update, all leaders have agreed to this and it shall stay in place. As most of you know there has been an "issue" with CS:GO lately with people in the clan and lots of people have gotten addicted to the game. The 3 leaders have decided that everyone in the clan has to contribute to Minecraft or MCSG in some way from now on, if people do not follow this then the result/consequence will result in a warning or kick from the clan. If you have any questions, PM one of the leaders.

- Bran, Andy, and Krafty.

It happens after i leave. brb breaking monitor gqwet qgektgqwgwqgq

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Updates!

Accepted Trials: DatPikachu and kingusa12
iBearHD AuroraV2 Purge has left
Pending:
pepsizPower
iBearHD was moved to VIP
(Captains are being decided soon as well)

Another important update, all leaders have agreed to this and it shall stay in place. As most of you know there has been an "issue" with CS:GO lately with people in the clan and lots of people have gotten addicted to the game. The 3 leaders have decided that everyone in the clan has to contribute to Minecraft or MCSG in some way from now on, if people do not follow this then the result/consequence will result in a warning or kick from the clan. If you have any questions, PM one of the leaders.

- Bran, Andy, and Krafty.

so people like me are still pending right? still in the applicant phase? because unfortunately i've been busy this weekend and will only start being active in my pending now

edit - nevermind, just saw the "pending" updates

Mkswat

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: xLightAura
Wins: 34 ( I bought a new account to get better on, and iv'e been tryharding )
Past clans: Override ( Not a clan anymore )
Skype ID: xLightAura
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium because I think im a good pvper, im a youtuber, and im friendly. I think Trivium is a really good clan. Im also a GFX Designer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci