• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLG

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN : GLGboy216
Wins : 164
Past Clans : Strafe , Deformed , TSunami , Aqueous (Most Got Disbanded)
Why I want to join Trivium: I wanted to to join trivium for good reasons this clan has tons of skilled players , they know how to communicate with each other. All of my past clans everyone was fighting over if we should do scrims and cb's etc.. And 2 guys in this clan I really like there videos iBearHD And Zlim95.

ExclxBeast105

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Thernz
Wins: 453
Past clans: Invincible, Tigers/Immortality
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)
Why do you want to join Trivium:
I would like to join trivium because i think i would be a good attribute to this clan. I am good at communicating and making friends and i dont really piss people off that much. Also i am very skilled at pvp. You can ask ExclxBeast105 that if i go 100% i can probably become a Huahwi, and i am not lying. I am highly known as a Ping Abooser because even though people say i use reach hacks i do not it is my ping. Sometimes when i am in a 1v1 my ping goes to 0 and i am not lying.Will you please accept me and i will become a good tribute to this clan.
Recommend

Ranger_zZ

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Ranger_zZ
Wins:190
Past clans: Vectroid, Ascendency, Vayex
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly): neil.mortimer3
Why do you want to join Trivium: I have been in previous clans and all they talk about is Trivium,Trivium,Trivium. I then looked up Trivium and thought. WOW, this looks like an amazing clan. I then started to be active on the ts and have made a few friends in the clan and am very excited to have a chance to be in such a great clan with such a great group of people. Thank you for your time and hope you consider me to be in this wonderful clan.

SolarBears

Gold
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say this guys, but i'm officially leaving this clan. This clan was really fun while it lasted and I would've loved to stay with you guys more :). I enjoyed hanging out on ts, scrimming, inner clan scrimming, talking about anime, and watching youtube videos. I'm going to now start off with the reasons of why I left this clan ~
  • This clan for me has really changed recently. By that I mean nobody seems to be motivated to play MCSG or even like it anymore besides a few people like trials and applicants. About 90% of the staff don't play MCSG as much as they used to because of a new game that is popular. We play other stuff so much that we only scrim about once per 2 weeks if even that much. The clan turned from a family MCGamer clan to a competitive clan for some other game. I in fact asked some people in the clan if they wanted to play MCGamer and they said "Who would want to play that block game?" However, it's not all just one game. Most people play CS:GO and others play stuff like UHC or some other minigame. Not saying that this is bad, but...if it's that much more fun, then why be in an MCGamer clan? I personally am sad that this happened to this clan because I really did like it and didn't expect this. I also feel bad for the people who do actually play MCGamer and can't even get a chance to play with the people on the roster because they never play.

• When we actually scrim, battle (heard from people in the room), or do anything related to MCGamer, we don't take it seriously. Sure it's fun to mess around in scrims and all, but we can't do it in all the scrims because that won't get us ready for battles which is the reason why scrim's were invented. If we don't take people seriously, then they won't take us seriously either. This is what I believe the reason is from us dropping from #2 to #5 on the US Clan Leaderboards.
Before I go on to the next section I would just like to say that everything that I have said so far is all my opinion.

I will not be doing the "Tag description" things because I don't want anyone to feel bad if I don't tag them and it's better this way if nobody gets hurt. I'm going to end this post short and I really hope that this will be a wake up call for some of you.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say this guys, but i'm officially leaving this clan. This clan was really fun while it lasted and I would've loved to stay with you guys more :). I enjoyed hanging out on ts, scrimming, inner clan scrimming, talking about anime, and watching youtube videos. I'm going to now start off with the reasons of why I left this clan ~
  • This clan for me has really changed recently. By that I mean nobody seems to be motivated to play MCSG or even like it anymore besides a few people like trials and applicants. About 90% of the staff don't play MCSG as much as they used to because of a new game that is popular. We play other stuff so much that we only scrim about once per 2 weeks if even that much. The clan turned from a family MCGamer clan to a competitive clan for some other game. I in fact asked some people in the clan if they wanted to play MCGamer and they said "Who would want to play that block game?" However, it's not all just one game. Most people play CS:GO and others play stuff like UHC or some other minigame. Not saying that this is bad, but...if it's that much more fun, then why be in an MCGamer clan? I personally am sad that this happened to this clan because I really did like it and didn't expect this. I also feel bad for the people who do actually play MCGamer and can't even get a chance to play with the people on the roster because they never play.

• When we actually scrim, battle (heard from people in the room), or do anything related to MCGamer, we don't take it seriously. Sure it's fun to mess around in scrims and all, but we can't do it in all the scrims because that won't get us ready for battles which is the reason why scrim's were invented. If we don't take people seriously, then they won't take us seriously either. This is what I believe the reason is from us dropping from #2 to #5 on the US Clan Leaderboards.
Before I go on to the next section I would just like to say that everything that I have said so far is all my opinion.

I will not be doing the "Tag description" things because I don't want anyone to feel bad if I don't tag them and it's better this way if nobody gets hurt. I'm going to end this post short and I really hope that this will be a wake up call for some of you.
Damn.

yzpA

Diamond
Reaction score

CS:GO is better than Minecraft.

Fact.

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score

:c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci