• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesFazio17

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: JamesFazio17
Wins:168
Past clans:No past clans
Skype ID: JatwaHD
Why do you want to join Trivium: I wanted to be apart of something like an awesome team like trivium!

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: JamesFazio17
Wins:168
Past clans:No past clans
Skype ID: JatwaHD
Why do you want to join Trivium: I wanted to be apart of something like an awesome team like trivium!
I suggest you gain some clan experience before you try to join a clan as fine as trivium ^.^ but gl

thedude2012

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: thedude2012
Wins: 345
Past clans: Some
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Yes
Why do you want to join Trivium: Seems like a pretty good active clan, and a nice clan to be apart of considering there are a lot of good players.

ThernzWTF

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Thernz
Wins: 453
Past clans: Invincible, Tigers/Immortality
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join trivium because i think i would be a good attribute to this clan. I am good at communicating and making friends and i dont really piss people off that much. Also i am very skilled at pvp. You can ask ExclxBeast105 that if i go 100% i can probably become a Huahwi, and i am not lying. I am highly known as a Ping Abooser because even though people say i use reach hacks i do not it is my ping. Sometimes when i am in a 1v1 my ping goes to 0 and i am not lying.Will you please accept me and i will become a good tribute to this clan.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Thernz
Wins: 453
Past clans: Invincible, Tigers/Immortality
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)
Why do you want to join Trivium:
I would like to join trivium because i think i would be a good attribute to this clan. I am good at communicating and making friends and i dont really piss people off that much. Also i am very skilled at pvp. You can ask ExclxBeast105 that if i go 100% i can probably become a Huahwi, and i am not lying. I am highly known as a Ping Abooser because even though people say i use reach hacks i do not it is my ping. Sometimes when i am in a 1v1 my ping goes to 0 and i am not lying.Will you please accept me and i will become a good tribute to this clan.
Dude recommended all day

Reaction score
IGN:MeatalclawMC
Wins:302
Past clans:Shocked, Pheonix US, Luminous, Ascendancy
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) I'd rather not post it here (due to people dossing me recently)
Why do you want to join Trivium: I have been wanting to join a dedicated clan for a bit now, and I have been thinking of joining Trivium, I wanted to apply when I got 200 wins, but I quickly found out that my skill wasn't as good as it is now + the applications were closed.

I am mature when needed, and nice and funny the other times. I try my best no matter what, and try my best to win clan battles for my clans. I am very active, and would look foward joining this clan for a while.

Kingbutcess

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: kingbutcess
Wins: 1032
Past Clans: Shocked, Anti-Gravity, Renegades, and Ascendancy
Skype ID: the-king8224
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join Trivium for multiple reasons. I have heard good things about this clan. From first hand experience I know how skilled this clan can be when they put their minds to it. As of the previous clans I have participated in, at times members could be irrational and ignorant. I've been looking for a clan that can be mature during a clan related situation. Being notified of the Trivium applications are now open, wanted to take a chance and try to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci